The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Who is making the most MONEY ONLINE?????????

I will give you the same reply as I did at the other forum.

See the thing is with these "Rich Lists" is they are nowhere near accurate.

I mean, who cares who is making the most money online?

I can tell you now that list is totally inaccurate. I know people in the domain industry that make more money than half of that list just from the online real estate they own.

Plus people who do not wish to give out financial details of their earnings. I really don't want the whole world knowing what I earn.

Totally pointless thread.

KP

Last edited by a moderator:
Most big earners channel their money through various sources, hell many in the Uk have offshore companies that own sites, they get paid to promote these sites (effectively employing themselves), but the bulk of the earnings into those companies never come onshore, it just sits offshore :sneaky:

How many on that 'Rich list' have newsletters, or 'mentoring' subscription programmes etc? i don't know many people who are glad to tell others EXACTLY what they are earning, how can they anyhow?

e.g. SEO Bloke 'A' has 3 companies, these companies are registered in Delaware or Nevada, so there is hardly any cost overhead. These companies make £1m profit in a year, the SEO charges these companies £25,000 each to market their sites, how much has the SEO earned? in THEORY £75k, but in reality as he owns these companies he has made a million. Check his tax return though and as these companies are legal entities in their own right, THEY pay the tax on their profits.

All is not black and white with regard earnings.

yeah, a lot fo people don't boast about how mucht hey earn online. I'd assume it'd be the dircetors of all the big names though - Google, Yahoo, Microsoft, Amazon, EBay/Paypal

yeah, a lot fo people don't boast about how mucht hey earn online. I'd assume it'd be the dircetors of all the big names though - Google, Yahoo, Microsoft, Amazon, EBay/Paypal

Indeed, in the UK it is Richard Branson according to this list (first to mention INternet) Search the Sunday Times Rich List 2008

I was tempted to add myself to this list, but refrained

List of the 100 wealthiest people - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

How many of these people on both lists are making substantial amounts online?

Is this really important?

:yes:Who cares who is making the most money online!
Important is: how each of us can make money online?
And as many of us are beginners, there is a lot of work
and learning waiting for us.
If someone find some good way, I will be appreciate
if he (or she) will share this with me (with us).
I find one good way last month (almost free e-book store)
and if you are interested, click on the link in signature.
It works for me, and I hope it will work for
all other newbies.
So, I am waiting for your successful ways to make money online!
Please, enlighten me with your knowledge!
Wish you luck!

As long as you can earn a living of what your earning i think thats enough to be happy
That would be my answer too.
I dont care who is the richest people or most earner people.
i just care about how can i earn and being on that list :)

Make money online getting so hard today, but there are lot people have brilliant idea to get the money, wish I could be the one :)

Make money online getting so hard today

Personally I disagree.

It's becoming easier and easier in my eyes. I do think the whole "make money online" niche pioneered by the likes of Rowse and John Chow is oversaturated, but there are plenty of other niches. I have made a sizable decent part time income of the last few months targeting niches. I enjoy it a lot more, and work a little less than struggling writing posts on how to make fortunes on stumbleupon.

Just go to Digitalpoint, say what you are good at, selling yourself, and you'll "make money". :)

If you see all the big amount cheques, they are from 2005 to 2007. I believe it becoming harder and harder. Most of the techy guys, don't click text ads. And it's hard to find number of novice people to fool around with "selling easy ways for making money".

I found a huge number of self declared internet millionaires just tell lie to sell their cheap ebook. ... just two days back one of DP millionaire got red handed - DigitalPoint member caught Adsense Scam : No easy money tricks

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm totally new to all this stuff. Desperately reading like crazy to try and work out simply how to get traffic to my own site (selling pet related products, using Boss Cart JV) and then to work out how to make a millioin on top of that with all this SEO, bloggin stuff. Haha. Ah the minute, I can't see where all the money is coming from if you guys dont actually sell stuff. It all just seems like links here there and everywhere and not much real PRODUCT? I know, I'm going to get laughed out of here, but, I suppose I'm too green behind the gills at the minute.

Interestingly, is anyone on this forum making enough from the internet to have given up their 'day job' ? For me, that would be the perfect amount. But then, the internet is so changeable, one year you could be riding high, and the next, flat on your face beggin your old boss for your job back I guess?!

There will also be people who are content not to be on these kinds of lists and prefer to keep their financial affairs private staying under the radar and quietly going about their business i dont think there is any way of knowing for sure specifically who is making the most suffice to say the people who are on the list are obviously doing ok financially.

Totally agree...all those people that have making money online sites boasting they make 6 figures and when I asked for more info....like show me some of the sites that are making money or some kind of proof, they declined...but they want you to buy their Bu--llSh-it ebook at $200.

That how I got the idea of creating site: BullShitWebsites.com

thanks
www.BullShitWebsites.com

I will give you the same reply as I did at the other forum.

See the thing is with these "Rich Lists" is they are nowhere near accurate.

I mean, who cares who is making the most money online?

I can tell you now that list is totally inaccurate. I know people in the domain industry that make more money than half of that list just from the online real estate they own.

Plus people who do not wish to give out financial details of their earnings. I really don't want the whole world knowing what I earn.

Totally pointless thread.

KP

banners
Back