The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Who is going to be the next American President?

Kerry or Bush ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree.

This year's election, well, it's almost like looking forward to the Super Bowl. It will be a close one.

The most recent polls seem to put Bush ahead, you may well have you way and have that war monger back in Oval office :(

You mean WE, the citizens of the United States of America, will have OUR way.
:party:

Hey, but some still think it's a bad thing to fight for those freedoms allowed us. Amazing, isn't it? :shock:

so temi, you think everything that President Bush has done was not for a good cause? How can anyone say he hasent been a good president?

The main reasons for the war in Iraq is that they have some WMD which has not been proven not to be the case. Loads of your taxes is being wasted (not to mention American lives) in Iraq, the money could be better spend improving your lives, helping the homeless in America not being waster in Iraq.

So I do not thing its a good cause plus he is sending young solders to their death but when he was young his father helped him avoid going to war in Vietnam.

Ummmm

Temi,

Of course, you start a, "Politics" thread and here we go.

I put my life on the line 88-92 for our Country, and I wish to GOD I could have the chance to do it again today. I would give MY LIFE so my children could enjoy the same freedoms I was granted. Too bad, as I'm too old lol (35 yrs young hahahaha). But they know how Daddy feels. And they know the TRUTH. And they, like I, dislike those whom are UNTRUTHFULL (Flip Flop - Whatever you want to call it).

For the record, I love our Country. I love and believe in those whom aren't in our Country. I'm glad we're shelling out BILLIONS to other Countries, in an attempt to aid them and show them FREEDOM. I embrace a GLOBAL economy.

*Note to the world - We'll remember, after, "MOST" of the terrorism is wiped out (Yeah, there will always be haters (Hi Donkey :censored: - Can't stomp out all of the HATE). Yes you (Speaking to the UN non backers), cowards, you'll get yours. You'll get your 911. Russia got it, and it was a school. What's next?

Again, we are taking the fight to THEM, on THEIR grounds. Screw fighting here in the U.S., as we've got families to raise.

I am so proud of our Soldiers. They are truly, "HEROS".

Kerry or Bush (Perhaps Kerry, if he wins, will turn to FLIP FLIP, instead of FLIP FLOP), which ever wins, I hope they have vision.

It appears we have a, "Flash Guru" American teenager, here on the board, whom has, "vision". And wow, that's probably without watching CNN every night. Amazing!

God Bless The World. And God Bless The United States of America!

Stop the KILLING!

Peace and Love to All!

Paul <--Happy to pay taxes. Grateful to pay taxes. Doesn't like paying taxes, but understands the benefit. Loves freedom. Wonders what would happen if I spoke against the queen of England, in the same tone folks speak against bush/Kerry here in the U.S.

You are right, getting too political, lets leave it.
But I enjoyed the keyword optimised for you candidate in Google "failure" its still number 1 :)
Temi

I like talking politics at family functions (Pi**es my sister off) hahahahahaha

That way we get to leave early hahahahahahahah :party:

Thanks

Thanks for this conversation, i can say i improved my knowledge of US politics after reading this thread :).
From my point of view.. the outsider's POV... i think you need a strong president, someone that can put an end to terror and bring back world peace.. (IMHO it doesn't matter how this goal is achieved...).
Good luck and God bless the world :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
banners
Back