“webinar”/ paypertrail
  1. Null

Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Null

Who does strictly SEO?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimisation' started by K, Dec 23, 2011.

1. K

K Administrator Administrator affiliate

Who does strictly SEO?

who earns 100% or 90%+ from SEO and CPA?

2. Golden Goose
  3. xapuc

xapuc Get your fix Ninja! affiliate

I were earning 100% from SEO, but when I discovered Affilite Marketing. It's only 20% or less now.

4. Parry

Parry Affiliate affiliate

There are many who earn their livelihood with strictly SEO. What they do is - make a sniper site with an exact match domain name and implement SEO techniques to get a top ranking. Putting in Adsense for such a site earns them rich dividends. Take for example a keyword for which Google gives you $1(there are many such keywords) and you have an exact math domain with a no.1 ranking site. Suppose the traffic for the site is 1000 a day which is 30000 in a month. Say just a measly 1% click on the ads. You've earned $300 for doing nothing except put up a EMD site with some basic SEO techniques.

5. K

K Administrator Administrator affiliate

^this sounds very interesting maybe you could make a short guide to show people.

6. Top Broski

Top Broski Banned

I've mainly been doing SEO although I have some other promotional methods. With SEO it can be a real goldmine for you if you land number 1 on a high traffic, easy to advertise to, keyword. To be honest I enjoy just making a site, adding some content and then putting a content locker on it and then get it ranking.

7. Sharier

Sharier Affiliate affiliate

I can earn only 60%- 70% by doing seo. I want to make it up to 100%. What should I do?

8. Top Broski

Top Broski Banned

Spend your whole team getting sites to rank #1 on Google???

9. baggs

baggs Affiliate affiliate

I have never paid for any traffic. 90% of my income comes from adsense.

This is the process: Find a good keyword, build site, monetize, rank, pay VA's to repeat.

However, IMO, I think this model will be less and less desirable as we move forward.

10. Sharier

Sharier Affiliate affiliate

Hey Broski, thanks for your suggestion. How can I earn more spend a few time?

banners