The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Who do you let see your profile?

Here on my side it is no different from the other folks up there since I also have two personalized facebook accounts. One is personalized for my private data/content and in this account; I have only allowed my friends and relatives to view my profile, posts and chats. The other account is open to public and it is here where I post articles, blogs and business ideas. As per my twitter and LinkedIn accounts, I have left them to the public and it is here where I concentrate my business operations in most times.

I only let my connected friends see my profile on social media sites. Even on professional networking sites such as Linkedin. I don't like the fact that there are so many companies out there scraping these sites and storing old data. I may have posted something silly or stupid, and I don't want that getting archived in all sorts of places and not letting me have any options to remove it.

Who do you allow to view your profile on social networking sites?

I'm sure you all have it as friend only but who do you allow on your friend list? Family? Friends? Online Friends?

Anyone can see my Twitter, my Facebook is usually for real life people only... With one or two exceptions. :p

How about you?

Before I was doing the marketing online, my accounts were set private. Now since I want to increase my sales, I have my accounts on public. I will add anyone who sends me a request, because you never know what that request could lead to. Hopefully adding as many people possible would have a positive affect on my sales/traffic!

My Facebook profile is set to public because I allow everyone to follow me and be updated with my personal website.

I just dont post really confidential comments and status thus making me limited on my own personal facebook account.

I try my best to keep my setting private, however facebook does whatever they want. I have no clue if some of my info leaks out. I keep twitter open for the world.

I keep my Facebook account set to private like many people in this thread. I like to keep photos of my family protected and access to my personal information limited to those I know. I see crime stemming from social media consistently on the rise, which validates my mild paranoia.

banners
Back