The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Which verticals do you prefer?

@JP Sanchez, you should have made this one in a poll!

As a newbie I can't really tell which I prefer...
The road ahead is still long and there are no real shortcuts...
I have only tested a series of sweepstakes so far...
Currently just started a new CPI campaign... Curious where that will lead me...
As I have done some e-commerce before I plan on test e-commerce in the future...

Verticals and Niches are also influenced by personal preferences... So anybody replying... Can you tell us why you prefer the vertical? Ease of conversion, payout, affinity with a niche, etc...

Like @GriD I'm still a newbie
Satisfied customer is very important to me
Probably this order
  1. E-commerce (clothing)
  2. Crypto
  3. Adult
  4. E-Learning
For fashion e-commerce you pay and receive a product
Crypto is very useful as alternative currency
Legal & consensual adult is a normal part of human nature
Online learning can help just about anyone

@GriD right? I'm still figuring out how this works lol
Such an honest response, Thank you. Let us know how those work out... I particularly like gambling adult and e commerce.

@Honeybadger Great choices! highly profitable... and great reasons for each... awesome! Crypto and forex should work nicely together

Such an honest response, Thank you. Let us know how those work out...
I wrote about my first campaigns in this thread...
I am only one day on this new CPI campaign... I see way more conversions than in my first tests but am still far from profitable...
I am working with a rep from the traffic source to see how we could improve on this...
Maybe I'll turn this one into a case study...

Gambling or sports betting with US and UK licensed companies is something I am working on currently.
Haven't set up anything good yet but it's only been a short while.

online trading affiliates is also a good vertical. they pay a pretty good price for commissions but the downside now is that affiliate sites can't place ads in google for cfd and stock brokerages unless you are the brand

I made my money long ago from sex cams ... when they were up-trending. These days IMHO in adult you are chasing scraps.
There's always new referrals but most of the better sites are branded and people go to them directly.

The only trading I do is managing my own money with licensed brokers.

Which verticals do you prefer?
1. Dating and Adult
2. Nutra
3. Gambling
4. e-commerce
5.Sweepstakes
6. Any other (specify) :)
Well whats your budget? Skills? Traffic types?

Very hard to give a solid answer as they all work but require different amounts of upfront investment. Sweeps will be the cheapest to learn but bring the lowest profit (in terms of payouts). On the other hand Nutra or e-commerce would bring the biggest returns but need a hefty budget to really start mass testing. Harder to convert also due to them being mostly cps/cod offers available.

A big win often comes after some big losses.

@Honeybadger Great choices! highly profitable... and great reasons for each... awesome! Crypto and forex should work nicely together
Also a very quick way to burn cash. Expect for most offers to test 10x payout, this would require you to spend 5k just to see if the offer is worth running, most FTD crypto offers pay around $500 a pop.I like to see a minimum of -40% roi before optimising, this gives me decent margins after optimising. For crypto you may be able to turn a -60% roi camp profitable but for sweeps it's a complete waste of time and energy.

Start with smaller verticals with lower payouts. If you are a complete newbie, try pin submits for tier 3/4 geos. Easier to build a BL and WL with low paying offers/traffic.

Satisfied customer is very important to me

Hate to break it to you but finding a cpa offer that delivers value and leaves the customer satisfied is rare. Offers listed on these networks are most of the time just cash grabs (personally i'm not bothered as long as I get paid). Most of the services/products listed are extremely shady, or don't perform as advertised.

I know that crypto in CPA is an extremely shady vertical. You may have to put your morality aside if you wish to promote these types of offers.

Last edited:
We recommend paying attention to VPN & Antiviruses. These are top verticals in our network this year.

Our experts have prepared a few useful guides on the vertical for our blog. Read them to know more:

1. Antiviruses
  2. VPN
  3. Crypto

MI
Back