The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

which spy tool can download landing page?

john zhou

affiliate
Hi

I am looking for a good spy tool can download landing page , I know adplexity can do this for me ,but it is expensive for me ,any other good solution ?

Pls help,thanks.

Hi

I am looking for a good spy tool can download landing page , I know adplexity can do this for me ,but it is expensive for me ,any other good solution ?

Pls help,thanks.
Hello john zhou, as you stated it, Adplexity as any other spy-tool could help you out with this, the one i could suggest you also will be Admobispy, which works great, but is really cheap, so i think it worths the try, but know that the efficiency of the service of any tool will highly depend on the offer you are intending to promote.
Good luck anyway, let us know how you will handle this!

You get what you pay for :) I have an $80 discount link in my sig for adplexity. You can download creatives / landers and see everything profitable/non-profitable what everyone is running right now.

I will advice you to have a look at all the propositions folks gave you out here, before taking any decision on this, you might find tools out there cheaper than the others, but less effective, so better check those tools, see what they offer, then decide where to jump exactly. Admobispy as a spy-tool could really be helpful for you on this, but also Purelander could help you out on this too though. Good luck mate! Wish you find what you really need with this.

If you want a spy tool for social media, best choice would be AdSpy. It has the most search options of any ad intelligence tool, so you can find the data you want, how you want. Search in the usual way: ad text, URL, page name. Search true data from user reactions in advert comments. Be as rigorous as you need to: search or filter by affiliate network, affiliate ID, Offer ID, landing page technologies - whatever helps you find the information you can work with. It has 40M ads across 182 countries with more than 8M advertisers and counting.

MI
Back