The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Which SEO tools do you use?

I

IBW Solutions

Is there a industry standard set of SEO tools that everyone uses?

such as:
  • keyword generator
  • Rankings checker
  • code checker
With the keyword checker I've found a few but normally end up using adwords in the end.

What about rankings checker? - the ones I've tried are useless, are the paid ones any better and more accurate.

cheers
Iain

Is there a industry standard set of SEO tools that everyone uses?

such as:
  • keyword generator
  • Rankings checker
  • code checker
With the keyword checker I've found a few but normally end up using adwords in the end.

What about rankings checker? - the ones I've tried are useless, are the paid ones any better and more accurate.

cheers
Iain

keyword generator - Google adwords, though i don't use that tool yet
there are many SEO recommend to use that tool :D

Rankings Checker? (if alexa and Page Ranking) - you may use firefox ad-on tools like "search status" :D

i don't know if there's any tool that can check your coding :D

but the tool i've said are really big help :D

keyword generator - I usually use Adwords or overture tool for keywords suggestion
Rankings checker - I have installed both Alexa and Google toolbars to check PR.
Code checker - What do you mean by this?

Thanks for the replies, I didn't make myself clear - when I say rankings I meant results (serps) what tool or s/w do you use to check to see if a website has progressed up in the search engines all in one go rather than going individually to them all.

Regarding code checker, I check the code manually but I've heard people put a website page thru a s/w application that will recommend html changes or coding amendments - similar to w3.org

Iain

I am always using Rank Checker(for Ranking Checker), SearchStatus(for PR and Alexa) and LPC(for backlinks checking)...

Thanks for the replies, I didn't make myself clear - when I say rankings I meant results (serps) what tool or s/w do you use to check to see if a website has progressed up in the search engines all in one go rather than going individually to them all.

Iain

If you mean serps, I use Rank Checker Tool from seobook for checking huge list of keywords especially if those keywords are not yet ranking in top 100..

But if my keywords are ranking higher in search results, let's say less than 100, I still prefer checking them manually or use different data center tools to compare their results.

MI
Back