The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Which PPV Traffic Source do you like the most?

abuhanifa

Hello everyone, I am working on a platform where all I need to care about is traffic. Offers and landing pages are managed by platform itself. So, I am on a hunt to find out about best of the traffic sources.

Traffic Sources I have tried so far are:

1. Traffic Vance
2. Lead Impact
3. 50onred
4. Zeropark
5. Wiget Media
6. Plugrush
7. Popads
8. Popcash
9. Mobicow

Let me know which traffic source have helped you make most of the profit. I have had most success with Switzerland traffic from popads but they have very low volume.

P.S. If you know about a windows phone specific traffic source, PM me.

I like buysellads. Its working great with my offers. There are plenty of opportunity to place your ads according to your niche.

BuySellAds is not a PPV traffic platform my friend ;)

BuySellAds may be a great place to start with "Media Buying" but, as you said before, it will depend on what niche you promote.

Let me know which traffic source have helped you make most of the profit. I have had most success with Switzerland traffic from popads but they have very low volume.

I used to profit with 50onRed on the past, but not anymore

Hello everyone, I am working on a platform where all I need to care about is traffic. Offers and landing pages are managed by platform itself. So, I am on a hunt to find out about best of the traffic sources.

Traffic Sources I have tried so far are:

1. Traffic Vance
2. Lead Impact
3. 50onred
4. Zeropark
5. Wiget Media
6. Plugrush
7. Popads
8. Popcash
9. Mobicow

P.S. If you know about a windows phone specific traffic source, PM me.

Which type of offers are you promoting? Because the choice of the traffic source really depends on what is your market niche :)

I have used several media buying traffic recently and I fount these are the most quality.

• Traffic Vance
  • Media Traffic
  • Lead Impact
  • Addon Network
  • Direct CPV

banners
Back