The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

which ppv traffic have category targeting?

Juicy J

At the moment I am using popads and dntx. Problem here is that when I filter out my campaign and remove all the negative factors, I am left with little to no traffic. I am targeting by category with my campaigns, and I found out the common category my campaign converted across these two traffic sources. I have searched for other premium ppv traffic, like zp,50onred,propellerads,adcash,lp, but those don't have category targeting, so I don't know if I should use those.

Well as far as I know, at least half of those CPV sources including 50onred & ZP (can't speak for them all) have something even better than category targeting: keyword and/or URL targeting which can be even more targeted depending on how well you know the web. Research tools such as Alexa or SimilarWeb can give you an idea of which similar URLs there are out there to bid on relevant to the offer you're promoting, and you can use the likes of Google keyword tools for similar keywords.

People like me who have been knee deep in this 'shiznit for years are able to just 'load in' dozens of keywords off the top of their head, but research tools like the ones above are also helpful. If a category campaign isn't working, consider related categories. I've experimented with opposite category marketing where say, somebody browsing in sports may be interested in dating, but to no avail. on that method yet anyway. Good luck

At the moment I am using popads and dntx. Problem here is that when I filter out my campaign and remove all the negative factors, I am left with little to no traffic. I am targeting by category with my campaigns, and I found out the common category my campaign converted across these two traffic sources. I have searched for other premium ppv traffic, like zp,50onred,propellerads,adcash,lp, but those don't have category targeting, so I don't know if I should use those.

Have you tried our keyword targeting as well? This could probably perform better for you. Next to that we would advise you to use our black/whitelisting to optimize your campaigns. Could you tell me which categories are interesting for you?

Best,
DNTX Support

MI
Back