The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Which OFF page methods help to getting index the website on Bing?

kpkarthik

affiliate
What kind of OFF page methods help to getting index the website on Bing search engine?Because i want to show my website on Bing search engine result page?

Offpage method for bing, yahoo, and google are same. You should not think differently they work on the same signal, but only the difference is that some is tough and other is easy.

Generally speaking, one backlink without the nofollow attribute should do. The more popular the source page is, the faster your site should be crawled and indexed.

Its very simple submit your sitemap to bing, normal you can do off-page work, like directory submission, articles submission, forum etc... are also very important for bing.

High pagerank blog commenting is the best way to rank on Bing and Yahoo but it is extremely unsafe for Google for posting links on unrelated spam blogs. Avoid using those blogs.

There are many off page method you can use for indexing.

I prefer,
(1) Forum Posting
(2) Directory Submission
(3) Social Bookmarking
(4) Blog Commenting
(5) Blog Submission
(6) Article Submission

You need quality submission and Quality back-links for your website to get rank high in Bing and another search engines. You can start Off-Page strategies for creating the back-links to your websites.
OFF PAGE Strategies
Off page optimization offers organic Link and Natural building or creating Back links for Website
1. Social bookmarking
2. Blog Comments
3. Blog creation and Submission
4. Article creation and Submission
5. Online Discussions/Forums
6. *Press Release*
7. *Infographics*
8. Micro Blogging
9. Profile Links
10. Directory Submission
11. Local Listing
12. Image Sharing
13. *Video Sharing*
14. Classifieds
15. Document Sharing

I work as an Off-page SEO for a few companies and at the beginning even I was confused how to rank in Bing and Yahoo. I could only focus on ranking Google then, but eventually that did the work. Now my websites are ranking pretty good on Bing and Yahoo as well.
So my advice to you is just concentrate on Google and you will be ranking on other search engines automatically. Good luck!

MI
Back