The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Which is the aff network you are working successfully with?

isedo

Hi folks, Which is the aff network you are working successfully with?
I'm part of Mobidea but they allow me only to view the smartlinks (a pity beacuse their single offers are great) which are not very welcome from traffic sources as Propeller Ads and it's quite difficult to have control over the data.

Just signed to CPA Lead.

Last edited:
Hi, I'll answer for our partners, who are not on this forum. More than 20,000 partners are successfully working with us, we provide apps and good pay rates on offers, and now we have launched a competition with a prize fund of more than $ 1 million

Funny you answered, I just signed to your network and spoke with one of your AMs.
So yeah, nice to hear from you!

I work with Affmy, Gasmobi, CPAHub, Dating gold and soms others. I only run adult and dating campaigns though.

I'm part of Mobidea but they allow me only to view the smartlinks (a pity beacuse their single offers are great) which are not very welcome from traffic sources as Propeller Ads and it's quite difficult to have control over the data.

Just signed to CPA Lead.
I love those networks as they are free to join without approval. CPALead is also good. You can try CPAGrip too. They are all good networks. I believe if you can succeed with one network, you can succeed with another.

I work with Affmy, Gasmobi, CPAHub, Dating gold and soms others. I only run adult and dating campaigns though.
Hi Demii I was thinking about the dating vertical as well. Are u having goof profits and may I ask how long it took you to succeed? Are u running it throug your own website or just promoting offers via traffic sources different form your own website?

Just signed to CPA Lead.

My advice is : try MyLead network, it's really good and they accept new affiliates and provide them a free training.

Hello!
Do I even have to tax my country (Hungary) for cpalead and cpagrip? Or they already deduct tax on my income. And I don't have to deal with it anymore.

I have tried to work with different networks, but I have been collaborating with ClickBank and Digistore24 for a long time. Their offers are the most prepared and have many additional materials for affiliates.

banners
Back