The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Which is more effective: Facebook or Blog?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MeshBean

affiliate
In a general sense of promoting a product, which one of the named social media platforms can bring a higher traffic?

The title and the description do not match, on the title you ask about the effectiveness of facebook and blog, where as in the description you ask about social media sites.

There can be no comparison between facebook and a blog because they both are different platform. Which social media site brings more traffic depends on the number of followers and type of followers.

Facebook is infamous for not sharing the things that you publish with all your followers, the whole thing is algorithm based, you can have a million likes, publish something to your page and that will only reach a small percentage of your followers because you will need to pay for it to reach everybody, that's basically their business model, Facebook is definitely not free for promoting a product.

Twitter is following suit with that nonsense and YouTube the same, subscribers now mean nothing because there is no guarantee that they will receive any notifications when you upload new content.

Facebook is more effective. With the help of this we can promote our services through out the world and it will increase the traffic to the website.

In my opine face book is a best and more effective than blog. It used to get high traffic on the website and also promote our business in short period of time.

you will need to pay for it to reach everybody, that's basically their business model, Facebook is definitely not free for promoting a product

To choose among facebook and blog, i suggest facebook. Because, i do have both, but when i post in facebook i will get more likes and shares rather than blog comments and shares.

I believe it depends on the type of your content, some content are better suited for posting on blogs and will work better. While on the other hand, some content will be better to post on Facebook.

For example if you have a short article, post it as a blog. If you have an awesome picture, Facebook is best.

Some content could be posted on the two. Or you can post a link for the content on the blog on Facebook.

Whatever works, use it, for better results.

I think Facebook is better than Blog. Facebook is a place of huge traffic. From Facebook you can easily target your audience to get traffic. So to get high quality traffic you should focus on Facebook rather than Blog.

Both are important to attract viewers toward you business. Face book helps to get audience and blog is a platform to share unique contents related to business.

For promotion or traffic i believe in facebook. Facebook can give you more traffic as compare to blog...

Well you musn't work just on one type thats for sure. With social media like facebook and twitter or maybe google+ you build brand avarness or a site avarness if you don't have brand.

But on the other side with blog you will share informations. You will build keywords with it to rank on google for as many keywords as possible. You will teach people about your niche, etc.. :)

Facebook and blog is two different part, Facebook is social media platform and blog website is we share useful information.After posting a blog we will also share on Facebook for more traffic.

Those are two different things. It will be the best if you could do both - facebook and blog.

Cheers,
Adam

Status
Not open for further replies.
MI
Back