The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Which is better SEO or PPC ?

Hello,
Both ways are best. Its upto you. If you wants instant results and ready to pay for getting it then go for PPC but if you want only organic results then you can go for SEO, here you don't need to pay for anything but it is time taking process.You can take help from ROW to do this stuff.

In my point of view you can not compare in between SEO and PPC, because both are useful online marketing technique, SEO is evergreen but it is so hard and it will take time and other hand ppc gives instant results.

Thanks for sharing your valuable contribution. We do all SEO work but still my website fixed their ranking in SERP. So what we do new in off page activity to improve their ranking.

Both SEO & PPC are important we can't compare both because SEO & PPC are most important in online marketing. One PPC it will give instant results but you need to pay for this, other one SEO it will take some time to get results but here no need to pay.

Both SEO & PPC are important we can't compare both because SEO & PPC are most important in online marketing. One PPC it will give instant results but you need to pay for this, other one SEO it will take some time to get results but here no need to pay.

Yep you are right, both methods have its' pros and cons, and both does help in your overall marketing

In my opinion, SEO(Search Engine Optimization) is better compare to PPC(Pay Per Click). The SEO will give you organic-results(It will take time and Free/Unpaid one) where as PPC is Paid one(Instantly you will get results).

Again, it depends. Your long-term web marketing strategy should always include search engine optimization. The major advantage of SEO is that statistically it brings you better quality traffic leads

MI
Back