The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Which forum niche have you chosen and why?

isuit21

affiliate
I have chosen my forum niche to be webmasters, search engine optimization and marketing, as they are the main topics I am discussing on the internet.
Which forum niche have you chosen and why?

I chosen a sport niche because I am passionate about this sport and can publish more information aboit it

Most of my websites ( about 90% ) are geared towards webmasters because I have a genuine interest in creating websites. As a result, about 16 of my websites are webmaster related.

I've gone with the student/university (though open to any student in any level) niche. I'm a university student myself, and I basically just wanted a nice community to discuss things related to university, our lives, etc. It's been a lot of fun so far and I hope it continues for many months and years to come.

I've gone with the student/university (though open to any student in any level) niche. I'm a university student myself, and I basically just wanted a nice community to discuss things related to university, our lives, etc. It's been a lot of fun so far and I hope it continues for many months and years to come.
I will be sure to visit your forum soon, I like the idea of a student forum :)

I've chosen a travel niche. The travel forum I have is dedicated to only one city which is where I currently live. It may not have lots of audience but our city gets alot of tourist the whole yeear round since this is a tropical island :D

I made a webmaster forum but tried to gear it towards forum owners. My main interests aren't webmaster related but I deal with webmaster issues a lot so it made sense.

Making money from webmaster sites is tough, extremely tough, so that's not my goal but it's a cog in my portfolio, I suppose.

Webmaster forum is abit saturated now a days. I am not suprise one can excel on webmaster thing this is because theres just too much information on it and if a forum get to have more informaton and tutorials to do things, its what I need to learn, I might join to that forum. Do you have tutorials bigbigfan?

I chosen a poker niche because I'm passionate about poker, and I believe there is a ton of potential in poker to make it more popular then it already is.

MI
Back