The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

which country is Best?

When it comes to culture,freedom, india is best.Education also cheap here.Job opportunities are very less.There is lot of competition,we have to move overseas.But overall india is best.

Switzerland I suppose -- if you were born a citizen
Syria is the worst county right now -- look out for the barrel bombs

The best country is where you are happy and secure. Standard of living matters a lot. People not shitting in the streets or dead bodies in the river are a big+

Going off topic, a little, but I like the concepts of micronations, or building floating nations in the high seas. We've seen how well most of the current governments have mishandled things...and governments have killed more people then any terror groups or madmen have.

That said, I lean a bit towards the US. I've lived up in the mountains, and away from the cities, which, imo, is best. You can collect rain water, without BS government getting involved. You can hunt, grow your own food, and overall be independent. Of course, "powers that be" don't like that, and want people to be as on the grid as they can make them...

I think that the best countries will probably be in Europ if you calculate altogether.
Costs, Security, Money, Opportunities, Business developments, taxes, environment, travel, etc.

The question is, which of the countries in Europe will be the best and then this about which city.

The answer, like in Online Marketing is - depends.

For me, it will be:
- UK (non EU) - London.
- Germany - Berlin, Hamburg or Munich.
- The Czech Republic - Prague.
Spain - Barcelona.
Italy - Dolomites, Rome.
Ireland.
Switzerland.

MI
Back