The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Which brings the most revenue?

temi

affiliate
There is quite a lots of ways webmasters can make money from their website, I am keep to find the top ten ways of achieving. Help me compile a list, I will start the list with this following two revenue generating ways I know:

1) Adsense/Yahoo ads on your site
2) Direct advertising on your site
3) Affiliate of bigger sites

Any more ?

although these might be covered under direct advertising.:-

selling links
page/section sponsorship
donate buttons (don't ignore them as many will want to give you the odd $/£)

OldWelshGuy said:
donate buttons (don't ignore them as many will want to give you the odd $/£)

This is amazing, I always think no one bothers with donate buttons, you learn new thing every day.

If you provide a really good service for free, then people will donate. Not a GREAT deal, but a few quid here and there. I know a guy who has a selection of tools on his site that he provides for free. He tells me he gets about $400 a month in donations.

Yes, I can believe that. I bough a web directory called www.ozami.com last year, it came bundled with a forum I am not particularly keen about www.ozami.net , I kept the forum because the guys there are really nice and I later found out that some of the forum members actually donate to pay for the running of the forum etc etc via a paypal donate button.

I will get my begging bowl out when I have some time and see if any one like UK WWW enough to donate :)

banners
Back