The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Which Affiliate Networks Accept n00bs?

We accept all affiliates that are committed to driving high-quality traffic (newbies, intermediate and experienced level).
You just have to sign up as Publisher on www.addiliate.com to get access to +850 global offers.

We will also double the first 500$ you make, so make 500$ but get paid 1,000$!

Try out network FREE for a month. All cost metrics offered. Ad Exchange traffic solution.

Hi @Amerj
Some of our best verticals at the moment are sweepstakes, downloads, dating & adult for both web & mobile traffic. These have various pin/email submit, app installs, download offers etc available. One of our best performing offers is a Web PC Repair offer that converts on install and is available for most geo's. We have a CPL movie streaming offer available in most geo's that is also converting well.

However, our rotator campaigns are what I always recommend to new affiliates. These links rotate 1000’s of offers on a single link and reweights traffic to the top performing offer for your traffic based on the geo/browser/device/OS the user is coming from. All our rotators are global and work for web and mobile traffic, so you don't have to worry about splitting your traffic out; you can just send it to the rotator and let us optimize the traffic for you!

You can also have a look at some of our brand new offers here:
Affiliates Wanted - Two more GB CPL Offers! | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix
Affiliates Wanted - Five Super Spain CPL Offers! | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix

Is there something in particular you are looking for? An offer that converts well for some affiliates, may not convert the same for others. It all depends on the source/traffic type/geo etc. Feel free to add me to skype (marissa.ytz) so that you can tell me a bit more about your traffic and I can let you know which of our top offers would be a good fit. :D

Sounds good. I will sign up and let see. Thanks for the information

Hey! Moreniche.com is welcoming of all affiliates, new or experienced :) we've got a free training course available too to help you get started and introduce you to the network/products. Good luck!

CPAlead is the best. You can try it now. I am a new affiliate marketer and I am earn more than $100 within 1 week using CPAlead.

As the title says...
Hi!
Mostly all networks are working with newbies, but pay attention to the minimum payout.
So as some of them has 100-200$ as a minimum payout, you should work for a long time to get your first payment (even several months)
On Affpaying you can check the networks top with min payouts, payment methods and terms and other important payment info.
I'd rather not recommend you the exact one cause each has its pros and cons

I would recommend ClickBank to almost anyone that is just starting out.

All you have to do is sign up and you are accepted right away. They have many offers and lots of affiliate tools.

Amazon Associates is another great resource. If you have an Amazon account you can join Amazon Associates.

JVZoo is good choice too but not as "n00b" friendly as they offer less affiliate tools, but the sign up is easy and simple.

MI
Back