The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Which affiliate group to join

raider23

affiliate
You have moved me away from Clickbank, for which I thank you

What other group(s) should I join for the best products
I am having a problem finding a niche that excites me, so I thought I would try to find some products that do

Hi Richard,

Before resorting to product searches, try searching 43 things and some of the hot trends and hot searches resources in this thread. Look for PROBLEMS people are worried about and trying to find solutions to or look for things people are passionately interested in.

http://affiliate-marketing-forums.5...-link-list-important-resources.html#post15965

Then if you still want to do some product searches - although not necessarily my favorite network - the easiest to search, sort and do niche research at, with the most programs I think, is Commission Junction.

Hi Richard,

There's still money to be made in information products, but you'd have to think outside of the box a little to make it profitable. The commissions are unheard of in other markets, but the competition's stiff.

One good way of getting targeted traffic to your offer is to again, think out of the box. Don't use the same old keywords that everyone and his brother is using. Think of synonyms relative to the buyers problems and not the generic term like acne.

I watched a video the other day on Pay Per Click and how by bidding on those competitive keywords could break the bank or really tear into your profit margin. The example was a CPA promotion for a well known mattress, and how that keyword was a few dollars per click, yet well searched for phrases like back pain, sleep disorders, etc were dirt cheap, but are common ailments from sleeping on the wrong mattress.

I believe there's still a lot of money to be made with info products, but you can get more conversions with CPA offers. The rub is your conversion rate may double or triple over Clickbank type products, but you'll probably have less to show for it if you're doing zip/ email submits. Either way you look at it, the offers still require traffic, and not any traffic but targeted traffic either through organic or PPC. Get 'em to your offer, give 'em what they want, then go to the bank.

Good Luck!
Mike

You have moved me away from Clickbank, for which I thank you

What other group(s) should I join for the best products
I am having a problem finding a niche that excites me, so I thought I would try to find some products that do

There are lots of great and exciting affiliate programs out there you could or should join.

It all depends on what are you looking for and what would be suitable for you. You might perform a Google search on affiliate programs to see what would be best for your needs and desires.

Personally, i feel there is no such thing as easy affiliate program.
It is how much you put in the effort for your affiliate program to achieve the results.

You are definitely not going to make any money doing affiliate marketing! You have to put effort into just like anything else.

To find a great niche, all you have to do is drive around town and see what stores are selling. Write down everything that you see and come home and bust out the Google Keyword Tool. Based on search volume, you will have a pretty good idea of how competitive those phrases are.

You will most likely want to target some phrases that get about 2-3k searches per month.

MI
Back