The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Which ad network is good for high quality traffic

jason212

Hello,

I want to advertise one cpa offer, which is E-Mail Submit.

Which site should I use as Ad Network.

Without crap traffic. They should have good traffic Quality and I want to pay with Paypal.

Please let me know the Minimum deposit too.

regards

Hello,

I want to advertise one cpa offer, which is E-Mail Submit.

Which site should I use as Ad Network.

Without crap traffic. They should have good traffic Quality and I want to pay with Paypal.

Please let me know the Minimum deposit too.

regards
Hi jason212 , you know you can check out what ad-network could be good for you to work with by your own? I mean there are tools out there to help you out with this, you just have to learn on them, and go get it! You have what we call spy-services that integrate features to help you out with this issue, so you can use them to check on what network you can pick offers that converts, and also direct you the right traffic where to run this, and provide you also some good features to handle optimization, tests,etc... I can suggest you a tool like AdmobiSpy, to help you with this, as you are looking for Cpa Ad-networks, it should be helpful for you, cause they have access to a lot of cpa networks, so i think it worth the try! try to get them here, and if you have any question, their support is pretty good. wish you luck!

Last edited by a moderator:
banners
Back