The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Where to start?

JellyFishTaco

affiliate
Hello AM family, I've been browsing this forum for about a week
already. Learned quite a bit about different networks and trackers etc.

The only problem is, there is so much information I have no idea where to start
when it comes to this cpa stuff. I have information overload, do I start with mobile, PPL, PPD, PPC, Peerfly, CPAGrip, Adsbridge, Prosper202, CPVLab. Yeah I have NO idea what to do first.

I understand the steps are:

traffic source
landing page (captureemail/tracker/optimize/)
offer
sequence
scale

Is there any guide that goes into depth on how to start your first campaign
preferably with bing ppc? Also can anyone explain what a VPS is for?

thanks in advance :)

There are the networks I am in currently:

-MB
-CPAGrip
-PeerFly

budget = $1500

-Jeremy

When I started with CPA offers, I found survey offers to get good traffic on Bing PPC. It is important to do your keyword research and set up ads that have a good flow of message from the keyword to the ad to the landing page to the offer. Otherwise the person who is doing a search on Bing for a particular need will get confused.

Yes, since there is so much information, better to focus on mastering one or two methods. You can also look around for free information or a good training that is not expensive. Keep trying. Good luck.

Hello AM family, I've been browsing this forum for about a week
already. Learned quite a bit about different networks and trackers etc.

Hey @JellyFishTaco nice to meet you!

I like Tj Tutor's advice, so just copy it here "it is extremely important to select one method of marketing, one tracker, one vertical, and one traffic source to start. Do not waiver, do not jump ship, do not look for greener grass, stick with these initial selections until you master them! This should take no more than a couple of months"

Please follow his set of immediate goals:

1. Get a VPS
2. Select a vertical
3. Select a tracker
4. Select a couple of networks and get your approval
5. Select a traffic source
6. Create a schedule for researching, learning (training), and working. This is a business, treat it as such!
7. Create a budget for every expense (daily, weekly, monthly)
8. Be very active in this forum by researching, asking questions, helping others when you are able.

When you'll come to the third step, set up your campaign with PeerFly(for example) like it's mentioned in a tutorial. In case you'll need any help, you are always welcome to ask here.

Regards,

Alex!

Hey @JellyFishTaco ! I know it's pretty much confusing with lots of info to digest but the most important thing is that you need to focus and actually take action on something. If you just learn without applying then you'll just get info overload and "analysis-paralysis".

This forum has lots of resources and when it comes about CPA you just need the following: a budget, a network with great offers and a traffic source. Simple, isn't it?

Don't over complicate things, for sure you'll need more thing when your biz and campaigns start growing but if you wanna start seeing results then you need to start somewhere.

Tools needed: VPS hosting, domain name, Tracking software
Budget: around $1K recommended
Traffic source : I always recommend Bing to get started.

Now we can get into a discussion that there are cheaper ways to get started and that you do not actually need the amount I mentioned above but I personally like speed in my business so if you have the budget then go ahead and get started. If not, I am pretty sure there's awesome content here at forum that will help you get in the right track.

Let me know if you need any help!

Cheers

Carlos

Hey @JellyFishTaco ! I know it's pretty much confusing with lots of info to digest but the most important thing is that you need to focus and actually take action on something. If you just learn without applying then you'll just get info overload and "analysis-paralysis".

This forum has lots of resources and when it comes about CPA you just need the following: a budget, a network with great offers and a traffic source. Simple, isn't it?

Don't over complicate things, for sure you'll need more thing when your biz and campaigns start growing but if you wanna start seeing results then you need to start somewhere.

Tools needed: VPS hosting, domain name, Tracking software
Budget: around $1K recommended
Traffic source : I always recommend Bing to get started.

Now we can get into a discussion that there are cheaper ways to get started and that you do not actually need the amount I mentioned above but I personally like speed in my business so if you have the budget then go ahead and get started. If not, I am pretty sure there's awesome content here at forum that will help you get in the right track.

Let me know if you need any help!

Cheers

Carlos

Thank you Carlos!

This information really helped me out i'm kind of frustrated because I didn't
know where to start or what to get and I don't want to waste money.

Can you please explain to me what a VPS is and what it's for, because everyone
keeps telling me to get that and I have no idea what it is used for or how to set it up.

I even searched the forums but I can't find a guide.

Also do you think I can make at least a $100/day promoting CPA with Bing?

my budget is $700

Thanks again!

-Jeremy

I wouldn't recommend to go for ads at the beginning. Why don't you get used of the free traffic methods? I am ready to assist you if you plan on becoming one of our affiliates.

You can add me on Skype: cpa.heaven and I'll introduce you with what needs to be done at the beginning :)

MI
Back