The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Where to start CPA business for Newbie ?

ahmad muhajir

affiliate
I'm newbie in CPA business.. I dont know how to start...

I learn in my friends before using free traffic facebook..

My friend create more than 5000 fb account everyday and spam it.. they do this regularly.
but I think its not a business... and need extra hard working to do that.. they got more than $1000 everyday (huge enough)....

I'm from Indonesia btw... there are a lot CPA Expert and I knew some but they dont share they knowledge for free ..

I try to join with some of CPA forum like STM (very expansive for me) and I got nothing.

I almost every tutorial and training I was read and watched .. but more I read More confused :D.

How to start cpa business ??

I already have CPA Network maxbounty , mundomedia, clickdealer and etc...
But still not get profit ..

I think cpa business is ..

1. Search Offers in CPA network (top Offers) ?
2. set campaign in ads network 7search or bing or others ?
3. set budget
4. Waiting convertion
5. Done get profit

But is it not ... its more complicated ..

Hope get the answer

thanks

Hey Ahmad,

thanks for your detailed question.

Congrats to getting accepted to major CPA Networks like MundoMedia and ClickDealer. :)

Your approach isn't so terrible but let me give you a few extra tips.

1. Always start with research, look at what others are doing. If you have picked an niche/vertical you want to test look at websites related to that topic. For example if you've picked edu offers, look at edu blogs, youtube vids, anything that talks about getting accepted to a college and look for ads on those platforms. Click on those ads and see what offers being ran or what landing pages are being used. Model your competition tweak, make it better and test them on your own.

2. When you set up a campaign in an ad network make sure you test multiple ad copies, images if optional, call to actions. You need to go creative and just follow what others have done before. You don't have to reinvent the wheel.

3. Spend at least double or triple the amount of offer payout. So if you've got an edu offer with a $18 payout make sure to spend at least $60 to get an idea if it converts or not... Collect data and make data driven decisions.

4. Haha, NO. You can't just sit back and wait conversions flowing it. This is not how it works. You need to watch numbers, optimize, make data driven decisions.

5. Done! After testing ads, landing pages, offers you'll get profits after a tons of "trial and errors".

Hope this helps a bit.

banners
Back