The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Where to sell software ans cd keys online?

Gripen

affiliate
Hello guys,:)

I recently found a source that i can buy software and game keys for really cheap prices. the keys are all working and trusted. i have installed and activated some of that keys on my own laptop without any problem and they are working like charm till now!:eek:
Now im thinking about to sell some of those keys to make some extra money. this keys are just codes and not phisycal cd or dvds. so i think i can sell the online.
I tried G2A and sold some keys and even got some positive reviews from the buyers. but their support team are bullshit. and they ban every auction i list and ask for payment proof and even when i provide what they wante they ask again for proofs!btw their listing price and comissions are horrible and does not worth it:( kinguin is alittle better but i cant list all my offers there. i tried bitify,com without any success :confused:

So please let me know. do you have any idea how can i sell keys beside of g2a and sites like g2a,ebay and amazon?

Thanks for your time and sorry for poor english:rolleyes:

Hmm.. like @tyoussef, I'm no expert at this BUT.. I may suggest trying the usual suspects like maybe creating a youtube channel and uploading videos with good SEO practices, or maybe do some research and find some gaming forums you can join and possibly offer them there. Just be sure that you don't go off spamming the forums because you will likely get banned. Spend some time building up a little bit of reputation first. Also, have you tried other social media? Twitter? Facebook groups?

If you just want to resell them on marketplaces than just go to G2A they are one of the most famous key marketplaces

MI
Back