Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Where to get useful offers info?

Certified

Idvert_Elaine

Certified Vendor
Service Manager
FB ACCOUNT and  FB SPY TOOL SaaS
Hi, guys. Are you troubled throughout by the fast changing creates and data of affiliate marketing? Maybe you haven’t tried Idvert Spy Tool yet.

Idvert is a competitive research and business intelligence platform that provides data and analysis on paid and organic search, Facebook/Network display/Google search ads creatives and advertiser analysis worldwide. Idvert offers necessary features to help companies buy more intelligently, discover new traffic sources, and keep an eye on their competition so as to optimize their own online presence such as site audit, SEO ideas and brand monitoring tools.

Idvert includes Facebook, DSP creatives and offer information, and is the only marketing decision-making platform in the industry that provides a full range of offer data analysis. Offer and creative data cover more than 60 popular countries and regions around the world, let you grasp the market dynamics in real time.

Idvert spy tool is currently divided into Media Buy and Ecommerce versions. Click the link to choose one version you prefer and enjoy yourself: Idvert - No.1 Online Ads Competitive Intelligence Tool

If you have any question, feel free to comment below.

Can you please explain what you mean when you use buzz words like "data and analysis", "marketing decision-making platform", and "full range of offer data analysis"?

Looking at your website it seems like other spy tools, but you hyped it up with some buzz words. Maybe I'm just missing something?

Thanks!

Can you please explain what you mean when you use buzz words like "data and analysis", "marketing decision-making platform", and "full range of offer data analysis"?

Looking at your website it seems like other spy tools, but you hyped it up with some buzz words. Maybe I'm just missing something?

Thanks!
Hello Sir,

Thanks for your reply. Yes, Idvert is a spy tool. As for the traffic source we focus on facebook/native ads. What's more ,you can find the hottest offers from which affiliate network and also its perfromance etc.

If possible, pls kindly add my skype:live:.cid.789d4f60bfbd8333 for more info and I am glad to open an trial account for you.

Thanks!

banners
Back