The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Where to get a logo.

rhyswynne

affiliate
Hi everybody!

A few weeks ago (before I got...ahem..."relieved of posting priveledges" at a certain large webmaster forum), I was looking for a logo for my new retro gaming blog.

I'm wasn't looking for a professional job, and I was a bit unsure exactly what I wanted for the look, so I did it as a form of a competition where the winner got $30.

Unfortunately, when I was "relieved of posting priveledges" that thread got deleted :(

Anyway, was going to ask, wehre's pretty good to find designers for logos? I'm actually unsure the look of the site, so the design will be used throughout the site.

Also, is $30 a good price for a logo?

Why not do a similar competition here, you may find entrant into the competition. I think very good professional banner from pro logo designers cost from about $200.

If you are looking just for a logo $30-$50 range should get enough interested designers to produce variety of quality results.

I have done similar contests on the forum you are talking about with similar price tag and got some nice entries... For $200 you should be able to get whole page (or two) designed, not just logo (just design, not coding)....

If you like to start new thread here on UKWW with contest for your logo I'll try to make some plugs on other forums and send messages to a few guys I worked with before...

Awesome! I'm going to go with posting it on this forum, but not sure which area of this forum to put it on. Any reccomendations (with my previledges ;))

Basically...yes, I had a work account and a personal account. The personal account was used as my work account for a while. Their auto banny thing flagged up that I had two accounts, we both got banned :(

I love DP - the sheer amount of effort that goes into bans and Infractions, you've go to respect the effort they put in :) Shame you got banned...

I think DP anonymous should be set up for those hopelessly addicted to DP. Don't people realize there is life on the net outside DP? There are lots of excellent forum where you are also treated with respect as opposed to being treated like some irritating stuff at the foot of DP moderators shoes.

I think DP anonymous should be set up for those hopelessly addicted to DP. Don't people realize there is life on the net outside DP? There are lots of excellent forum where you are also treated with respect as opposed to being treated like some irritating stuff at the foot of DP moderators shoes.

The problem IMO is that there are too few DP moderators. The ones that are there are overworked.

There are lots of excellent forum where you are also treated with respect as opposed to being treated like some irritating stuff at the foot of DP moderators shoes.

...I gotta agree with that - the general quality and standard of posts on DP is very low, it's only volume of activity that makes it #1. Why anyone would want to be a mod on a forum like DP is something I'm yet to figure out - does it pay well? The mod's have to overreact just to keep some semblance of order.

Not wanting to creep too much but this forum does well in keeping quality high :applause:

MI
Back