The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Where to find the right cpa offers and outsource copy writing and landing pages?

danusa

affiliate
HI, Would be create if some gurus could help me find a good place to outsource copy writing and landing pages?

I also need to find the right offers?

Thanks

There are many places to get landing pages done.

Oliver Kenyon with the Landing Page guys can get you all the graphic work you need done.

Copywriting, it's going to require placing an ad somewhere to find a real good one, like www.odesk.com

Try placing a free classified ad on sites such as Craigslist, with details on what you're looking for. I'm sure you'll be able to find someone who can deliver work that you'll be pleased with, without having to spend large amounts of money paying "premium" copywriters. Not to mention time and disappointment saved when your goals and the writer(s) don't match up.

Then you can scale up accordingly when you find a "voice" and writer that compliments you and your ideas.

i hire all my guys on craigslist, but the hiring and training process takes a while. You could hire someone experienced, but you have to pay a shyt load

banners
Back