The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Where to find CPA offers of free trial products of big companies?

DanTe_0101

There are tons of CRM agencies but I cannot seem to find a single of their offer anywhere. They must be going somewhere to get leads right?

Would love to hear more about b2b aff networks, cannot find them anywhere.
Where do the big agencies go to get their product promoted lol.

Most B2B type deals I have seen are the affiliate program of the company (not specific to CRM). Businesses selling CRM are active on their own behalf from what I have seen.

You will find them advertising in trade publications (or websites) and attending trade shows where there prospects might be found.

Maybe, attend some trade shows in your regional market and look for them there ;)

Most B2B type deals I have seen are the affiliate program of the company (not specific to CRM). Businesses selling CRM are active on their own behalf from what I have seen.

You will find them advertising in trade publications (or websites) and attending trade shows where there prospects might be found.

Maybe, attend some trade shows in your regional market and look for them there ;)
I see.

After browsing it seems CJ has most of such offers. Gonna dig deep and find some more networks like these or atleast independent aff programs.

Can't help ya -- CRM is way too broad a term and often misused descriptor.
You mean Customer Relations Management Software or *agencies* i.e.; consulting ?
Yes Customer Relations Management software... I just took this as an example. I am not just looking for CRM software companies... I meant agencies and companies with such b2b softwares and services, there are tons of them right?

For eg.
SAAS that helps businesses with cold mailing
SEO Agencies with Reseller or Whitelabel program
SMM Panel Reseller
etc.

I hope you get the point? I am looking for products that I can market to businesses.

Can't help ya -- CRM is way too broad a term and often misused descriptor.
You mean Customer Relations Management Software or *agencies* i.e.; consulting ?

affiliate offer can be get either warriorplus , Jvzoo or clickbank

MI
Back