The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Where next for Social Bookmark SEO?

J

jmeager

We recently launched a news channel with very relevant, uptodate content for our site. It is updated daily.

I submit each article to 10 or 12 social bookmark sites.

I am very aware of the need to act like a real user to acheive the best SEO benefits.

However, I would like to know how I can improve people's responses to my articles on the sites?

As an example, we get around 10 diggs for some articles, but obviously to acheive maximum benefit this needs to be a lot higher. How do you acheive this?

It really depends on the kind of article you are posting and what is going on in the world. If you are writing about say George Bush for example, you won't get that many people digging it, he is history.
If you are writing about say Tiger Woods return to golf, you will get lot of digg because Tiger has been away for some time and the golfing world are looking forward to his return.

I totally agree with Temi. People want something fresh that they have never seen or read. Do a little research on it and write something unique that people would love to read. Make the title interesting, much part depends on how your title is written.

MI
Back