The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Where is the ethic

B

Bagi Zoltán

As you may know i maintain a seo niche directory. Submission is totally free. The worst thing may happen is that i reject the submission because of the poor quality (happens quite often). I would like to provide valuable content for the visitors.
If you provide a 3 way link you may request a featured listing.

Yesterday i got a featured submission from India (no problem with Indian at all, my site is very popular there). The webmaster thought that i'm a complete idiot. He placed the reciprocal link at a non indexed and non crawled page and requested the stressed listing. I become very angry that i work very hard to pass forward maximum relevance and importance and this guy come and dare to request this way. So i started to complie a "thank you for thinking me idiot" email to him, when my girlfriend arrived home. I need to greet her with a huhe hug, so i pressed ALT+F4 combo and press the IP, URL ban button.:sSig_banned:

So it's makes me sad a little that there are many spammer out there.

This is also opportunity for you guys to submit to the directory free before it becomes paid ;)

Till the PR export it will stay free, but my paypal account will be ready for the income:)

GKD, your sites are already listed;)
I think i would deserve the PR5, PR6 is only a dream, but the actual PR4 was only the evidence of the bitter humour of google:)

MI
Back