The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Where I Learned Niche Marketing

TheLight82

affiliate
I would like to give you guys a great place where I learned all my keyword research. It's called The Keyword Academy, found at TheKeywordAcademy.com. It taught me exactly how to build niche sites and how to promote them, and so far things are going well. I now have 18 niche sites, and my best one is ranking #3 for the targeted keyphrase. I am not making much money yet, but in a few months I definitely will. This is a long term investment of both time and money, but if you believe in yourself and your sites, you will be successful.

Thank you very much for sharing this.

I only use Google Adwords and Traffic Travis for my keyword research, which are both great tools. But I didn't know that there are actually websites which help you to build your niche site and help you how to promote them.

Thanks and if there are people who know other ones I would like to hear the experience.

But I didn't know that there are actually websites which help you to build your niche site and help you how to promote them.

Thanks and if there are people who know other ones I would like to hear the experience.

Well TheKeywordAcademy.com doesn't actually help you do the work, they train you how to do it yourself.

The other more well known and recognized affiliate training membership program is Wealthy Affiliate and they even have a site building program and other tools you can use.

I learned from many people and have different sources. The biggest source was from the Google Sniper product. Now I am using Alex Goad comission payload.

MI
Back