The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Where do you register your domains?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I usually use NameCheap as my preferred domain registrar. I think they are quite good and they provide a powerful userCP for users, simple yet very powerful.

Meti

I use godaddy, but I'm setting up myself as an official registrar,
so I'll be using "myself" soon :punk:

all my domains registered with 1and1. I believe they still have cheapest regular price, promotions excluded. After increase this November yearly price for most popular TLD's com/net/org/info/name/us is $6.99 (used to be $5.99)

Hosting services are also not bad for regular users.

I use openSRS, they are not popular because they don't sell directly to the public, only resellers. I have been with them for at least 9-10 years now, they are not super fantastic, they are not bad either.

I am a member of Nominet so I register my .co.uk domain names directly through Nominet.

Always 1and1.

I have found 1and1 to be the cheapest and offer a quick service. Also, they automatically renew domains we own - as long as there is money in account.

I register my domains usually with :
Godaddy, NameCheap or DomainSite.

-Shadab.

godaddy, 1and1 and namecheap ... like hosting I don't like to keep all my eggs (domains) in one basket.

Estdomains,godaddy,answerable,name
i always choose the lowest price of each extention, ex:
.in at name.com cost 12$ at eastdomains 4$........
i have never go to enom, they are always over priced
Nice topic btw, best regards!!

Godaddy! It's the safest place to have my domains registered, IMO! I just don't like the tons of offers before checking out :(

I use
godaddy.com for .biz and .infos
onlinenic.com for .coms
ukreg.com for .xx.uks
centralnic.com for xx.coms

Thanks everyone for this very informative thread!

I opened accounts with 4 different registrars to spread my domains. Will give some feedback when I know more...

Register internet domain names for as low as $6.50. lxhost.info

Status
Not open for further replies.
MI
Back