Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Others

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

temi

affiliate
Most UK webmasters seem to host their websites in USA. I wonder what this says about UK web hosting companies.
Please take part i this short poll to indicate the country your hosting provider is located.

I host UK targetted sites in the Uk, if the site is aimed at a niche that is not geographic, then I host it in the UK. I have 6 reseller accounts, some in the UK some in the States, and one in germany.

James,
Which UK hosting company do you have you reseller account with? Do you have advanced features like mod_rewite? One of the things I find frustrating with my resller account was inability to use mod_rewrite

I vote for USA as I am doing host with USA at hostgator.com. But, I am looking for good offer. Want to sell hosting online. that is why thinking about dedicated server. If anyone has any good offer for me please inform me.

My site (which is still heavily under construction) is hosted in the US but the service is provided by a Croatian web host company.

I use BP web, fasthosts, hostgator, zoom hosting, xilo, and Pipex Hosteurope

Thanks for that, I have tried hosteurope, did not find their services that good, however that was a few years ago, perhaps they have improved.

My site (which is still heavily under construction) is hosted in the US but the service is provided by a Croatian web host company.
Yes, you site has been under construction since I have know you Melky :)

Yes, you site has been under construction since I have know you Melky :)
Well that's true! :D
This is a new one, I'll probably finish it by the end of the month.
I guess I'd rather work on any other site than my own. I never give my own site the priority.

I have servers in the usa as cheaper but have vps in the uk.

Setting up hosting company soon

Will post prices when up

Intermedia

We have been using this Exchange solution for a little over a year now, and everything has been going very well. The customer and tech support is the best we've ever had - and the reseller program is great, as well.

Have 3 re-seller accounts.
One is good, other two are not good.

all are in USA (i believe)

Like to add couple of more hosting accounts.

Looking for good options

My server is owned by 1&1 and I rent it from 1&1 UK, but my server is in Germany! It seems to work well though, I can't remember there being any downtime whatsoever.

I'm under a server move at the moment, waiting for the webhost to set my server online. I am hosting in the UK, BlueSquare Datacentre.

Meti

Status
Not open for further replies.
MI
Back