The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Where do we go from here?

bizbthegr8

affiliate
About the middle of 2008 I graduated with my associates with a degree in Web Design. Every since Hackers came out I wanted to be one so bad. It was like I had the power to do anything to anyone (computer related) there was nothing that I couldn't do. The one thing I found out was getting a job was out of the question interview after interview I was being turned away. Businesses kept telling me don't rush go back to school your associates isn't enough. The most dreaded words came when they said I have no out of school experience. I despise those words because they make no sense to me how do you get out of school experience if no-one hires you out of school?

I didn't know what to do my grandmother told me I wasted time and money going to school that I should have gotten a job that I hated and stuck it out and that I should save the money then go fulfill my dreams. This made no sense to me yes I needed a job but at what cost?

I found affiliate marketing while trying to prove people wrong. There are ways to succeed on the internet and their are ways that you can do this for free. Everyone charges you to become a millionaire and you barely make a sale.

I found a few ways that you can get the net to pay you and I honestly mean FREE ways no last second last offer pages totally FREE and I use these methods to generate an income online.

What can we offer each other?

MI
Back