The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Where can I send bulk email and avoid CAN-Spam complaint.

game333

Is this possible? I wanted to scrape email and download freeleads that been provided from website and blast them for bonus deposit.

But then I realized most email program do notify you about CAN-Spam upon your sign up.
And I don't have any idea to avoid them, basically I have around 1,000 of email list on my hand at the moment.

Any comment are appreciate.

Hello,

Sending emails to the recipient is not Spam. But you might be using a IP, SMTPs or Domain that is listed in "Blacklist". People have many problems while sending emails or running a campaign on a software (bulk emaling) the most know issue is "Blacklist". As you can see you will find many Free service providers on the internet that provide number of email to send out daily for Free. However there is nothing Free in internet marketing. On the other hand you can see that IPs, SMTPs and Domain cost a amount. So that could be provided Free from a company. Mostly of the Free service providers give you the account Free and assign you the SMTPs, IPs and Domains that are Blacklist (being used in the past by paid users). After some time when you reveal that the email are being send to the Spam folder or your unable to hit the email Inbox, you can contact they company and they will ask to you purchase the service. Therefore, I personally never advice anyone to waste your time on thing that your getting free service. I will recommend you to get something paid and be serious about email marketing (as it's the main aspect to build up your business ).

I will suggest you to use "Imailunlimited" as they are the best one in the market of Bulk emailing. You can purchase any of there plans. The most important part of the company is they only have Dedicated SMTPs. IPs and Domain. If your using dedicated platform you will never get blacklist or caught by the SPAM cops (that ends the emails in Spam folder).

Also you will find many features in there software such as, IP rotation, Domain rotation, Email List splitting and the main point of them all is Live Reports ( Opens + Clicks + Deliveries + Bounces + Blocks).

Thanks for the paid attention on my post.

MI
Back