The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

where can i get free SEO tools

Well there isn't really any free SEO software that does the optimization for you.
There used to be some software that you had to pay for, but it does not really work these days.

There are free keyword tools that help you target the best keywords.
http://affiliate-marketing-forums.5...rs-universe/4420-keyword-selection-tools.html

Once you find the right keywords then you basically need to learn to do the SEO on your site. Here's an old, but good resource: bruceclay.com - Search Engine Optimization - SEO Training, Tools and Free Advice on Search Engine Ranking, Submission, and Placement

I can recomend SEO Elite also, great analysis tool, The older version was better to me because it actualy calculated link values for you. I am not sure if Web position Gold is still out, but it was also good.

Free Keyword Suggestion Tool from Wordtracker is my recomended keyword tool that is free.

Iwebtool.com has a variety of free seo tools

webmasterworld.com also has some good tools.

goodkeywords.com is a good and free download for keywords

seochat.com is another good place for a few tools

But like Linda said, SEO software is something you will have to buy, and they can only be used for analysis.

I can recomend SEO Elite also, great analysis tool, The older version was better to me because it actualy calculated link values for you. I am not sure if Web position Gold is still out, but it was also good.

Free Keyword Suggestion Tool from Wordtracker is my recomended keyword tool that is free.

Iwebtool.com has a variety of free seo tools

webmasterworld.com also has some good tools.

goodkeywords.com is a good and free download for keywords

seochat.com is another good place for a few tools

But like Linda said, SEO software is something you will have to buy, and they can only be used for analysis.
Very nice list! I also happen to use the SEO tools at seochat.com

All these tools are for analysis only. SEO is something that is done manually and persistently. Link building, meta tags, keyword optimization, etc are just some of the ways you do for SEO. ;)

Chathura:

On Aaron Wall's blog you have a great collection of SEO Tools and Free as well.

Aaron recently also posted some interesting Google Gadgets.

OH I'm dizzy...lol. So many tools/resources, so little time! But thanks for the references. I'm looking to re-educate myself on keyword, but on my web pages, not just for marketing via PPC. Any one of these help with that, does anyone know? Tx!

MI
Back