The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Where can I get cheap and good VPS hosting?

Shanr02

Many people have told me that I need VPS hosting if want to do CPA marketing. I get about 50 views per day on my website with FREE traffic. At what point do I need VPS hosting and where can I get them at a good price?

You don't need a VPS for 50 views per day.

A VPS gives you more control over your site, increases site speed (because it's not shared hosting) and is much better to have if you're running high volume campaigns using landing pages.

I don't personally have the tech know-how to set one up, or even understand the specs but I think there are managed VPS accounts (cost more).

Never hurts to have a VPS, they are good things to have but honestly, I don't think you need it at this point unless you can afford the monthly expense. If you can, getting it now means you won't have to migrate your site down the road, plus lets you run campaigns without running out of bandwidth and/or storage.

There may be others that pop in here to disagree with that viewpoint. :)

You don't need a VPS for 50 views per day.
as @azgold said
Shared Hosting Is Enough Use Hostwinds SharED hOSTING it's cool iused it before that's why i recommend it

yiu can get an amazing vps for 10$/m , from vultr and hire someone to manage it for you on fiverr :)

Last edited:
Any specification requirements? For example if you need cPanel, it costs ~$12.00 USD / month, for it you need a VPS which has min. 20 GB space and 1 GB RAM. These server costs around $16.00 USD, but of course much based on if it has SSD, what is the port speed etc... so you would help us a lot if you can mention at least the most important spec. for you.

I use a cloud hosted ssd server which costs 10 euro per month.

I get loading speeds from 0.7s to 1.8s, depending on GEO and landing page.

I get roughly 400k impressions /mo.

I do think that this is not the right time for you to look for a VPS. having at the statistics that you have shared, it will be a total waste of resources. be sure that you command a huge amount of traffic so as to move. Otherwise, for now, you can still use the shared hosting because it is cheaper and thus cutting down the costs involved. When you start recording line 10, 000 views a day, you will know that it is time for you to migrate.

banners
Back