The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

When do affiliates go to bed???

Linda Buquet

affiliate
I know lots of affiliates that get most of their work done at night after kids go to bed. Sure seems like some of the forums and chats pick up later at night.

I know some affiliates that like to work all night and sleep all day because they are nightowls which is why they can't handle working a regular job. :p

I was just reading a thead about this at another forum and one guy said he types til his fingers are ready to fall off then he goes to bed. He sleeps until he feels like getting up. So in other words he does not live by the clock or anyone's time schedule, he just goes by his body clock.

I work from 7AM - 9PM and sleep from 9PM - 7AM. I pretty much need to work during business hours because I gets lots of business calls during the day but also try to stay available some at night for affiliates and IMs.

So what about you? Are you a nightowl? What's your most productive time to work? When do you go to bed?

I get up around 1:00 PM, and go to bed as late, er as early as 6:00 AM. I like the nights the best. I get most 'work' done in the evening and night, after living on message boards for a few hours... padding my post count :D, and through out the evening and night but luckly with less new threads to look at making it possible to actually 'work'. I call it more like vacation or retirement, since I enjoy it so much. :D

Being the King of da Virgins, I don't have to worry about kids...yet!! :D:D:D

I'm one of those 'Don't break your virginity until after saying 'I do!' ' dudes, BUT my mom has said 'I do!' and then 'I don't!' four times...er so far, and at least with the three dads I had, it was always the guy that left, and all my brothers and sister that have broke there virginity...did it before saying 'I do'!!! So I don't have a very good impression on marriage and all that stuff, too worried that I would mess up!!! (I'm really lazy, and my original dad and two step-dads were lazy. :D) So it'll probably take love at first sight before I date and possibly say 'I do.' and.... do the birds and the bees!!!! :D:D:D

*gulp* I haven't even revealed all that over at DigitalPoint where I always talk about being da King of da Virgins!!! :D:D:D

LOL!!! Looks like a major thread high-jack!!! :D:D:D

I respect your values Ninno and didn't really know the story. Just knew everyone always joked about you being a virgin.

My daughter, that just gave me my gorgeous new grand daughter waited til she got married. I have to respect her for sticking by her principles and am glad she waited for the right guy and for marriage. She is a very strict Mormon. I on the other hand was never Mormon and was a wild cat when I was young. :p

I work until about 3:00 am 7 days a week, sleep till about 10 and take a nap half way through the day for about an hour. I enjoy working at night because the whole house is quiet, I can think and I am more focused. Also, many people I work with are in different time zones, so this works out best for my style of working.

ez

Mine??? I sure hope not! I'm long done making babies, although I still like to practice my techinque ;)

thats my grandson, my forth grandkid - I'm starting a collection :)

ez

Hi Linda,
I am brand new to your place here, I really like it, a lot! From what I've read so far it seems a bit more laid back - relaxed than other forums I have been in. I see you live in the OC, I grew up in Hermosa Beach, still have family there, love to come home for visits and get in the ocean.
So I am pretty new, but my schedule has totally flipped since I've been working seriously at this. Up till one in the morning plugging away and then up and at them at five. I am definetly starting to feel it, good that I am self employed (bricknmortar) - I am easy to work for.
All the best - thanks for your great site!
Blake

Oh thats a GRAND baby ez! :p

I just had my 1st grand daughter - she's 7 months. Going to see her this weekend and moving down there in a month or so cuz I can't stand being so far away.

Thank you Blake. We like it here. Glad you do too! Look forward to your participation.

yeah, he and I are buddies, we have a deal that I'll teach him how to bang pots and pans and other things little boys need to learn :) It won't be long now and I'll be playing in the mud with him (I was looking for a good excuse, lol) I already got him a junior size guitar, just a matter of time before I have a guitar pick in his hands :D

ez

MI
Back