The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

wheelchair lift information site? what goes best?

wallstreeterww

affiliate
Hello folks, i have a wheelchair site and i was wondering what products could i cross market here for this site that would add value to the site and not take away from my adsense earnings?
Im also in the process of getting 100 websites done (mostly finance related info) with seo being done on a massive sacale for them when they are done. It would be nice to find some good affiliate products that i could put on them.

You should definitely look at lead offers for your finance sites and work on getting them to convert. At commission junction, cj. com, there are many high paying lead programs that pay $30/lead, as opposed to a few bucks at most for an adsense click. I am sure there are great % based programs for actual wheelchair and mobility product sales. And checking account and health insurance ads can be put on most any site so there's not much harm in putting some of those around. You should look at the situation as how you can prevent adsense from competing with higher paying cpa and sales programs.

Sure there are lots.

ShareResults - one of our clients, DoubleClick Performics, Shareasale, Linkshare but to me the last one is harder than CJ. I'm not sure how much if any phone support any of them off though. Plus it may be better to find the types of products you want to market and then join the network they are on.

Thanks Linda. I had adsense but someone clickbombed me and my account was disabled. At least if i start offering affiliate products iw ill be protected against this bs if it happens again:(

I mentioned CJ because I know that they have a stock trading account program that is on fire, I think its called Zecco. The program may be at other networks as well, not sure. This market is the most saturated one on the planet, next to making money online, so conventional marketing will bring pretty bad results. You truly have to think outside the box.

banners
Back