The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

'What's Your "Quid"?' - What Are You Giving that's Worth the Money You Get?

Dr. J

affiliate
The Classic 'Ought to Be a School Textbook'-book by Napoleon Hill, Think & Grow Rich tells us of the absolute Law of the Marketplace---Quid pro Quo (Latin for 'this for that').

That tells me that we have to GIVE something to GET something---and no, not 'spend time on something' (well, it obviously TAKES time to make something worth GIVING; but I'm not getting paid for 'my time' unless someone's buying it---usually time spent doing something for them so they can spend their time doing something else.

I guess I'm giving my experience away for others to learn from. That's something we all do in one way of the other yet not everyone is willing to pay for getting advice. What I mean is if I know about fixing cars and write an ebook about it and how people can save money then everyone's happy. I make money, they save money. I just used my experience to help someone and got paid while doing it. I think that's worth the money I get. That's about what I do.

What do you do, Dr. J?

As far as money is concerned, 'nothing.' I would say I'm a middle-man. That I look at things and tell the truth about them; for example, you do not in fact give your experience, you use your experience to aid others in having their own. What you are actually "giving" (in the sense that you lose it & receive 'Quo' in return for it) is the 'help'---the 'advice.'

As I am getting money (from offline), I guess I should say that I'm paid more for what I don't give. See, I'm slightly pathological---overflowing with infernal rage, but in control of it. So--as long as I don't harm anyone--I still get my annuity-check :)

banners
Back