The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

What's Your Niche Passion?

Orlando Web

affiliate
Following linda's fantastic thread about following a niche you are passionate about, I thought it would be informative to find out what some of the forums members passions actually are.

You need need to post specifics but just what your passion is.

Mine is photography

I look forward to reading yours.

Orlando Web,

Me too, but you posted on Saturday and it's pretty quiet here over the weekend. Now that we've bumped the thread back up, hopefully some people will weigh in over the next couple days.

I actually like studying about new technologies that become available mainly on the Internet. This would be things such as new, innovative software and scripts.

Following linda's fantastic thread about following a niche you are passionate about, I thought it would be informative to find out what some of the forums members passions actually are.

You need need to post specifics but just what your passion is.

Mine is photography

I look forward to reading yours.

Photography is a good niche and is a lot of fun, I like doing it myself. It's fun taking pictures and writing about them. I'm thinking about starting a site like that.

My favorite niche is cars, they are fun to write about and they are fun to drive. Just kind of an expensive hobby. I've tossed a lot of money into my cars.

Designing your own clothing or for someone else is a great niche. You can provide a list of diffrent fabrics or vendors that will provide you with the right material then put it into a pdf form and sell it that way. Maybe put together a software that can create designs on shirts or designs on back pockets of pants. Something creative...

To be honest my passion is teaching people how to start an online business from scratch and continue to grow it over time. Teaching different methods of advertising and just watching that person grow from not knowing a thing about internet marketing to having the skills to create a money making website from scratch. DID I MENTION I LIKE TO TEACH! LOL

MI
Back