The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

What's Your Idea Of A Great Holiday?

azlan

affiliate
Some people just like to lie by the pool and sunbathe, whilst others would might prefer more active activities like go carting and sightseeing tours. What is your ideal holiday?

My ideal holiday would be a quiet getaway mixed with a few day events with my close friends and family. I'm not really into big crowds of people, but I can handle the beach sometimes. I'm a big food lover, so I'd definitely have to fit some trips to some famous restaurants in there somewhere, as long as they were cheap. I don't like anything too fancy! I guess you could say that I'm easy to please!

I will call my holiday great if I have a fun time.

In other words, I want to do something that will make me happy.

I prefer holidays where there are lots of interesting sights to see and places to explore, as well as unique shops and restaurants. Sunny weather is also ideal, so when I'm not sight-seeing, I can relax in the sun.

Any where away form the normal every day stress with some one who helps put you in a good place and does not create stress or drama.

Any where away form the normal every day stress with some one who helps put you in a good place and does not create stress or drama.
I agree. As long as I can get away from everything and just have some time to do whatever I want, I would consider it a good "holiday".

banners
Back