“Adsterra”/ “AdsKeeper”/
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

What's Your Idea Of A Great Holiday?

Discussion in 'General Discussions and Lounge' started by azlan, Jul 12, 2013.

1. azlan

azlan Affiliate affiliate

Some people just like to lie by the pool and sunbathe, whilst others would might prefer more active activities like go carting and sightseeing tours. What is your ideal holiday?

2. Voluum
  3. RomanAnthonysMama

RomanAnthonysMama Affiliate affiliate

My ideal holiday would be a quiet getaway mixed with a few day events with my close friends and family. I'm not really into big crowds of people, but I can handle the beach sometimes. I'm a big food lover, so I'd definitely have to fit some trips to some famous restaurants in there somewhere, as long as they were cheap. I don't like anything too fancy! I guess you could say that I'm easy to please!

4. wasi90lk

wasi90lk Affiliate affiliate

I will call my holiday great if I have a fun time.

In other words, I want to do something that will make me happy.

5. cefmac

cefmac Affiliate affiliate

I prefer holidays where there are lots of interesting sights to see and places to explore, as well as unique shops and restaurants. Sunny weather is also ideal, so when I'm not sight-seeing, I can relax in the sun.

6. iridescent

iridescent Affiliate affiliate

Not a big sun fan, so I'd like a breezy and somewhat cloudy place to read a book or listen to music.

7. jaydepp

jaydepp Affiliate affiliate

Just to go and visit family, spend some quality time with them, and make memories.

8. darling

darling Affiliate affiliate

Any where away form the normal every day stress with some one who helps put you in a good place and does not create stress or drama.

9. TheDerpMan

TheDerpMan Affiliate affiliate

I agree. As long as I can get away from everything and just have some time to do whatever I want, I would consider it a good "holiday".

MI