“Adavice”/  “1Win

What's your favourite book?

PureLander

Affiliate Manager
Affiliate Manager
Service Manager
AffKit Ninja
PureLander
I know it might be hard to answer this question if you're into reading.. the one book, or five or ten books you love the most ...
But among all the books you've read, what's the one that has a special value for you?

For me, it's ; Sapiens by : Yuval Noah Harari ❤️
I was 16 when I read it for the first time, and that was like a breakthrough for me, it completely changed my thinking.
I've never been into reading, but thanks to this book I became a big fan of it.. especially Philosophy and History books.
I also like God is dead by Friedrich Nietzsche ❤️

65e06a83d8f436c6b34e54f91a5c8606.jpg

- Samira

I know it might be hard to answer this question if you're into reading.. the one book, or five or ten books you love the most ...
But among all the books you've read, what's the one that has a special value for you?

For me, it's ; Sapiens by : Yuval Noah Harari ❤️
I was 16 when I read it for the first time, and that was like a breakthrough for me, it completely changed my thinking.
I've never been into reading, but thanks to this book I became a big fan of it.. especially Philosophy and History books.
I also like God is dead by Friedrich Nietzsche ❤️

View attachment 20621

- Samira
Pure Classic!
I have seen this book so many times and got recommendations from few friends to read it.
But I never got time (or maybe a chance to read this)

I have read

The Alchemist

maybe everyone knows about this book.

My favorite book is Tokyo Zodiac. A classy detective novel by a Japanese writer. I loved that they even drew diagrams to see who was killed or dismembered. If you like mysteries and read detectives. I advise you to read it!;)

I am reading the book 'principles' be Ray Dahlio and I feel that it will be one of my favourite books. There are so many interesting thoughts and recommendations which I have already started implementing in my real life.

Omg, Verber. I remember reading Empire of Angels when I was 16. I liked his style, but his work has long been out of my sight. Thanks for reminding me about this writer. It's even strange that I completely forgot about him. Every year I find that I have a new or another favorite book, so this question is difficult for me. Maybe now I'd call The Goldfinch by Donna Tartt. I plunged into this story with my head and didn't want to leave it. Perhaps, this book shows that the author has been writing it for 10 years. It's a wonderful work and it's inspired me to return to writing. I used to write fairy tales, but then I stopped. But I've been studying materials on Language Arts resources for several weeks to improve my skills.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would really like to see more answers on this topic. I used to be an avid reader but now I don`t have that much time for it. I don`t really have a favourite book but lately, I enjoyed reading Utopia for realists by Bregman. What`s yours?

banners
Back