Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

What's Your Favorite CMS?

espmartin

affiliate
WordPress is a great blogging platform, and with certain plugins,
you can use it very effectively as a Content Management System -
and not just simply a blogging system.

With that said, I'd like to ask you all what is your favorite CMS?

I am becoming bigger and bigger fan of eSyndicat. It was originally created as a directory script but now with many plugins available and more coming out frequently it's getting more and more like full blown CMS.
It's a premium product but I got unlimited domain license which guarantees me life-time free upgrades.
The biggest problem with this software that developers sometimes are getting to excited with new ideas for improvment that they are little slow on fixing existing bugs.

Now they are planning on creating a bridge with another product of theirs - xooArticles which is something similar to Wordpress and this combo will be much more powerfull than Drupal.

Sounds interesting...I also have an eSyndicat unlimited license but I didn't used it yet. Time to give it a try...

Love WordPress, eSyndicate...

Hello -

Good to see other WebMasters enjoy WordPress as a CMS, and have also liked eSyndicate. I second both. I have also used JOOMLA, PostNuke, e107 and Drupal, but now prefer WordPress for its simplicity. Did you know there's a company that offers an enterprise CMS version of WordPress?

Best -
Scott

Joomla is my fav, i try and use it on most of my sites as ive had the most success with joomla sites out of everything else

I'm a big Wordpress fan and run about a dozen sites using it...

However, for non-blog content publishing Drupal is my weapon of choice, only just started using it, but I'm already very keen on it...

The common factor between Wordpress & Drupal is that both are PHP & MySQL which is readily accessible within both.

modx is superb . I also second everything that is said about Esyndicat as I have bee involved with it from the very beginning :)

I would put my vote on WordPress since easy to learn to handle the admin platform for a newbie as well. Glad to see OWG that you mentioned modx this will be the next script i would like to check, so it is already among bookmarks.

I actually wanted to get familiar with modex few years back and even had in installed on one of domains but for some reason had problems with the admin interface and left it alone...

I'm really really excited for habari but until thats released wordpress and expression engine are by far my favs. Oh and radiantcms.

banners
Back