The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

What's your best stress reliever?

Oakster

affiliate
For me it's gaming, there's nothing like getting home after a long day at work and just unwinding in a different world for a bit.

How about you? What do you do when you need to relieve stress?

Best stress reliever for me is not allowing stress to come inside my head of my body, I try to be anti-stress and I usually can. If some specific event does stress me, I go to catch some fresh air, do sports or go to someplace new to try to put things in perspective.

I suffer from bipolar so I get stressed a lot more than the average person and I have found listening to a bit of stand-up comedy to be an EXCELLENT way of relieving stress or getting out of a bad mood. I have also found talking a walk somewhere nice to help a bit.

Some people swear by working out as it releases endorphins.

I suffer from bipolar so I get stressed a lot more than the average person and I have found listening to a bit of stand-up comedy to be an EXCELLENT way of relieving stress or getting out of a bad mood. I have also found talking a walk somewhere nice to help a bit.

Stand-up comedy is always a winner in my book :)
I love it, I try to watch at least one new show every week, but it's a bit difficult finding new comedians to follow.

Stand-up comedy is always a winner in my book :)
I love it, I try to watch at least one new show every week, but it's a bit difficult finding new comedians to follow.

You will find some very good recommendations on a site called Chortle.com :)

I have depression, so I'm in a similar position - I get stressed and upset very easily.

I usually do something creative when I'm stressed, like baking, making a collage or playing piano. I just like to keep my hands busy as it calms my mind. I've been exercising a lot recently and that definitely helps cobat stress too. A good cry never goes amiss either, but I have to follow it up with something more cheerful or else I just feel worse.

I have depression, so I'm in a similar position - I get stressed and upset very easily.

I usually do something creative when I'm stressed, like baking, making a collage or playing piano. I just like to keep my hands busy as it calms my mind. I've been exercising a lot recently and that definitely helps cobat stress too. A good cry never goes amiss either, but I have to follow it up with something more cheerful or else I just feel worse.

Well as a macho man *flexes muscles and looks tough* I prefer laughter to crying, but I fully understand the bit about keeping your hands busy, a bit of gardening is a good way for me. :)

Many people have diffrient techniques that they use to relieve any stress that they may have. For me, my stress reliever is a good ride on my motorcycle. Once I start riding, the thrill and the adrenaline take all the stress away, and I focus on controlling the bike. This has been my main stress reliever ever since I rode a motorcycle, and it seems to be the best thing that works for me. Sometimes, music also comes in handy, but it would either have to be rock music or hip hop, to get my mind off of what is stressing me out in the first place.

Sleep is a good one for me but no matter how tired I am it's so hard for me to go to sleep. But once I do I sleep like a baby. Other than that I play or cuddle with my dog. Her name is Peaches and she's a rat terrier. Sweetest dog in the world. And my 3rd stress reliever is to talk on the phone with my friend Ashlee. We've been friends for over 10 years and we both have weird, twisted senses of humor and when we're on the phone it usually just turns into a huge, several hours long laugh fest. lol :)

Training, eating and sex are my favourite ways to relax. Other stress relievers include watching TV, movies, stand up comedy.

A nice hot bath to help all my muscles relax, as well as my mind.

Maybe followed by a nice meal, and a good night's sleep.

MI
Back