The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

What's your best SEO technique?

High quality content. Nothing beats a good on-site SEO. I have had a few blogs rank pretty well with almost no off-site SEO, but with intensive on-site SEO.

High quality content. Nothing beats a good on-site SEO. I have had a few blogs rank pretty well with almost no off-site SEO, but with intensive on-site SEO.
You can have outstanding on-site SEO but without link building/backlinks your hard work won't rank because no engines will pick it up.

It always comes back to links. You can have the best content but if no links point to your site then it's not going to get found.

I really hate that Google made links important, it's completely changed how the web is because webmasters are trying to get them instead of creating new content.

I wonder how many man hours have been lost to link building that could have gone to content creation, the figure is probably staggering. Thanks Google.

I'm with the quality content brigade. You can always go back and tweak your onsite SEO, or re-ping pages after finding new backlinks, but everything else is just pudding.

banners
Back