The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

What's the easiest way to generate backlinks

Susan Gray

affiliate
Hey everyone,

I'm just starting up a new business and I've already done seo in the past. I know how to post signatures etc. on forums but how do you generate more without finding loads of different forum based sites?

There are many different ways of getting backlinks as you know about forum signature so i think you need to doing article submission, press release submission. blog commenting and social media bookmarking to get more quality backlinks.

There are many different ways of getting backlinks as you know about forum signature so i think you need to doing article submission, press release submission. blog commenting and social media bookmarking to get more quality backlinks.

did you use Guest Posting websites??? or you aware about this..

Press release, article and directories are always consider the best way of generating quality backlinks.

The easiest is probably forum posting. The threads cover a variety of topics so there is always a discussion to which you can contribute. In view of the recent updates, the easiest/best quality link would probably be commenting.

Blog posting,directory submission,article submission,social bookmarking,guest blogging were the few ways which are the easiest way for generating backlinks.

find a related forum where you interact with others and perhaps provide a service to them. interview someone of standing in your field.

Hi,

I would say blogging and articles mainly. If you can get featured in Google news, I daresay it would be really good. Directories could be a good way, but I am not sure since Penguin was launched...

What is it about Guest posting on blogs or the forums?

Here are some seo techniques to get back links for the sites to increase the traffic towards the traffic.
Thanks for taking the time to discuss about this, I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this topic. If possible, would you mind updating your blog with more information? It is extremely helpful for me.Top 10 SEO tips according to me are :1.Article Submission
2.Press Release Submission
3.Rss Feed Submission
4.Footer Links
5.Affiliate Marketing
6.Video Submission
7.Review Posting
8.Forum Posting
9.Css Submission
10.Blog Commenting.

You can try different seo techniques like: start at wordpress with your own subdomain- name, start a blog with you own domainname, record a video and post it to youtube and refer to your website and service... as said there ar many ways to get backlinks.

banners
Back