The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

What's the best way to make money on Affiliate Marketing for beginner?

Enrico Dee

affiliate
Hi all,
I am Enrico. I am new in this field and after one year I understand how is difficult to start on Affiliate Marketing and Digital Marketing because settle down a website, software tools and so on is very hard in the beginning.
Anyway, I am here to ask for some help to make some little money to understand the process better. I am looking forward to hearing from you my friends.
Ciao for now.

Blueprint here
  1. choose niche
  2. set up website
  3. promote products
  4. refer customers
  5. get commission
Anything else you need just ask its a very good forum - or learn

What is your target?

WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────
You need the right traffic to sell the right product to ... Sounds simple --good luck
Lot of trial and error ...

Blueprint here
  1. choose niche
  2. set up website
  3. promote products
  4. refer customers
  5. get commission
Anything else you need just ask its a very good forum - or learn

What is your target?
Hi EuronGreyjoy,
My target is Affiliate Marketing and Digital Marketing. I built my website on these topics to explain my point of view and experience in this world, as a beginner. So, I have of course link inside my posts and some banners, and I started on Facebook as well. I opened the YouTube channel but I am preparing the first video for this.
My question is, after how long you make your first commission?

Hi EuronGreyjoy,
My target is Affiliate Marketing and Digital Marketing. I built my website on these topics to explain my point of view and experience in this world, as a beginner. So, I have of course link inside my posts and some banners, and I started on Facebook as well. I opened the YouTube channel but I am preparing the first video for this.
My question is, after how long you make your first commission?

Enrico Dee,
I see that you mention you are doing websites, Facebook, and just starting youtube. This is great stuff to get you started. A little piece of advice, depending on how much time you have to put into affiliate marketing, I would suggest to maybe focus on 1 or 2 traffic sources first.

Because as a beginner, it can seem overwhelming trying to do everything all at once. If you are able to build authority and generate a good amount of traffic from 1 or 2 traffic source, only then would I start adding other traffic sources( example, Instagram, Pinterest, ads, Linkedin and others) as you already have a good solid base.

Now in terms of your first commission, don't think too much about that. Focus on creating content, growing your online presence, and providing value. If you are able to do these 3 things consistently over a period of time, the money will come. Now some people get lucky and earn money after a week or month, others take 3 to 6 months or even more. Just remember, generally speaking, free traffic will take longer to generate significant results than paid traffic.

Just keep focusing on what you're doing, and if you have any questions or need help, this is a great forum with many resources and knowledgeable people all willing to help. ;)

Enrico Dee,
I see that you mention you are doing websites, Facebook, and just starting youtube. This is great stuff to get you started. A little piece of advice, depending on how much time you have to put into affiliate marketing, I would suggest to maybe focus on 1 or 2 traffic sources first.

Because as a beginner, it can seem overwhelming trying to do everything all at once. If you are able to build authority and generate a good amount of traffic from 1 or 2 traffic source, only then would I start adding other traffic sources( example, Instagram, Pinterest, ads, Linkedin and others) as you already have a good solid base.

Now in terms of your first commission, don't think too much about that. Focus on creating content, growing your online presence, and providing value. If you are able to do these 3 things consistently over a period of time, the money will come. Now some people get lucky and earn money after a week or month, others take 3 to 6 months or even more. Just remember, generally speaking, free traffic will take longer to generate significant results than paid traffic.

Just keep focusing on what you're doing, and if you have any questions or need help, this is a great forum with many resources and knowledgeable people all willing to help. ;)

Hi EuronGreyjoy,
thank you so much for the advice. I am in that position that I have to focus on my website and YouTube channel because I understand if I have to do all the things together alone is like I am stuck and I don't see the result I want. I recorded my first video and just for adjusting a bit take time and I am lucky I have time but sometimes is not enough...Anyway, I will do the only Blog and YouTube that's is enough for now. Thanks a lot and have a great day. Ciao.

1. Choose your niche.
  2. Research different affiliate programs and products.
  3. Build a site.
  4. Produce excellent content.
  5. Build an audience.
  6. Promote your affiliate product(s).
  7. And work more on your content!!

MI
Back