“mobile”/ adcombo
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

What's the best affiliation system for a app?

Discussion in 'Mobile Marketing' started by Maximo11, Sep 8, 2015.

1. Maximo11

Maximo11 Affiliate affiliate

I have an app in Italian Market. I need to promote this app.

I thought to create an affiliation system that bloggers and fan page owners can promote.
    I want to pay people for how much app installations can give to me...do you know any serious app to do that? Thank you!

2. terraleads
  3. New Marketer

New Marketer Affiliate affiliate

You better promote your app via various affiliate networks especially those are support PPI. You can also use some contextual ads platform who are only charge for impression. But I think if you move to PPI it would be great !!!

Albertomax1 and Maximo11 like this.
  4. Maximo11

Maximo11 Affiliate affiliate

Okay thanks, do you have affiliate networks that can help in my case? (italian market)

thanks

5. New Marketer

New Marketer Affiliate affiliate

Sorry mate I am also an affiliate marketer. Try this link: Resources | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix I hope you'll find lots of good affiliate networks here. Send them PM.

Maximo11 likes this.
  6. ASOtop1

ASOtop1 Banned affiliate

Hi, besides promote your app via affiliate networks,there are also some other effective promotion methods. Details as follows:
    Public Relations
    Media and influencer mentions go a long way in terms of creating buzz and credibility. There are many ways to go about doing this, such as Press release,guest blogger, host a launch party and invite the local media and tech industry and Interviews with local newspapers and tech bloggers.

Social Media
    Social media is pretty much a must for app promotion. There are two ways to connect with your audience via social- paid and organic.

PAID - Putting a bit of money behind your app promotion will boost your discoverability and get more people flocking to your app. According to a 2016 report by Kenshoo, mobile app ad click-through rates (CTRs) went up 32% YoY, while the inverse happened to CPC (cost per click), which decreased by 33%.

ORGANIC - Create accounts and start following people within your target audience and industry. Try to connect with your audience in a meaningful way by posting about the things they care about and joining in on the conversation. You can also join some relevant groups to promote your app.

Search Ads
    This one is pretty straight forward. With the launch of iOS 10, Apple also introduced Search Ads, which is basically paid advertisement within the App Store. While search ads are fairly new, early findings from AdWeek prove their incredibly effective, with 50% of consumers click on the ads they see.

Collaborate with Influencer/Celebrity
    Most people like to follow others and be influenced by the words of some celebrities or well-known business people. These people may include influential bloggers, newspaper journalists, professional tech writers in social network like Facebook or Twitter. Having them promote your app via their social channels and blog is a surefire way to attract users to your app.

App Store Optimization (ASO)
    App Store optimization, or ASO, is the SEO of the mobile app world. It’s imperative for discoverability in an oversaturated market. So how do you accomplish solid ASO? You can optimize the following aspects:app title, app icon, description, screenshots and videos. In my opinion, it's the most effecient app promotion way, because users give a little bit more trust to the natural search result, when comparing with the Search Ads.If you know little about aso, you can consult aso companies, like asotop1,which provide professional aso services.

Traditional Advertising/In-Store
    It’s not uncommon to see app ads on TV or while streaming content online.

Albertomax1 likes this.

Top Resources

banners