The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

What's in your blog sidebar or footer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bochgoch

affiliate
Except for the usual plugins, widgets and blogroll what do you carry in the sidebar of your blogs?

I've mainly got adverts and links to affiliates such as Amazon ... which is pretty dull ... anyone got anything really interesting or exciting?

What are you blogs undressed without?

Nothing much really apart from a cool users online widget. I have tried to keep only things that are useful rather than have every plugin under the sun on there.

It can't go without the category plugin because I have and will be writing a lot of content covering all aspects of internet marketing. So I need people to be able to navigate easily.

KP

Depend on niche. For money making blog, i would recommend 125x125 banners slot of sidebar and rss feed logo on top.

I have categories/search/rss and archives in an ajaxy thing so it doesn't take up much space - the rest is a paragraph about me and some ads. oh and flickr lol and a sideblog - instead of twitter where you get al those @so and so lol

I have categories/search/rss and archives in an ajaxy thing so it doesn't take up much space - the rest is a paragraph about me and some ads. oh and flickr lol and a sideblog - instead of twitter where you get al those @so and so lol

what's your sideblog?

I have RSS, AdSense and 125x125 buttons above the fold, and mostly navigation below, with the odd ad mixed in.

Aside from my social bookmarking/networking widgets, I also include some useful resources related to my blogs which may be useful for my visitors.

Status
Not open for further replies.
banners
Back