The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Whats do you folks think about Pay-it forward4profits ?

cosmos

affiliate
the title says it all, what do you think about this ? Another internet marketing programm that I should avoid as a beginner ?

Hi Cosmos

Anytime there's a company advertising any kind of pre-written website run fast! Trying to promote a duplicated website is a waste of time. Another bad sign is the "secret" claim. There are no secrets to success online. You can find them all online for free.

Build a UNIQUE, content-rich site on a topic you love and draw in targeted traffic through the search engines, links, social networking sites, blogs, etc. then join affiliate programs that fit your theme.

Another red flag is that the site is very vague. That always makes me a little suspicious.

Just my 2 cents. :)

thanks for your answer, my impression where that it sounder like a pyramid scheme. You need to pay 10 $ to built a website with em and than you pay for more stuff and more, not serious.

Oh OK... yeah, It sounds like an MLM program I joined back in 1998 where they give you a pre-written website and you get paid to sign up more people and those people have to sign up other people and the dreadful cycle continues. Yikes!

That program I'm speaking of died because of the complaints. People were signing up and realized the only way to make money is to recruit other people by promoting the same website that lured you in. There are so many ethical issues with such programs if that's what it's really about.

That was my first Internet Marketing experience and I sure learned what not to do. LOL

Hi everyone,

I am a proud member of Pay It Forward 4 Profits. Before anybody say it's a pyramid scheme or just another MLM, please subscribe first (for free), enter it and explore little before. The landing page is a sale's page, like any other program on the internet. If you find another "MLM" with all the free and marketing tools built in inside, please forward it to me and I will forward it to the owners...

This program is not an MLM in term of definition, it a funded proposal to help you grow your MLM. Owners define it as franchise sponsoring system, which is different than MLM. Yes there are affiliate programs related to PIF4P but they are only built in to support your advertising cost. You can insert any primary MLM in it and it works this way. You can add Shaklee, Amway, Avon, Automatic Builder, whatever you want.

There are about 180,000 members right now, growing everyday. All these members can't be all wrong... Most from what I know about internet marketing comes from PIF4P. I've tried other programs and got burned and I stopped searching since I am a PIF4P member.

Just want to put things in perspective.

Thank you ;-)

Funnily enough I was reading an article the other day about this subject and whilst I am not prepared to throw around unpleasant words about programs, particularly in view of testimonials from others who know more about it than I do, this article is relevant to the discussion and can be considered educational for anybody who thinks about joining any program In other words, do your homework :)

Mo

banners
Back