The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

What you prefer ? Affiliate Marketing or Cpa ?

thelegend

AffKit Ninja
Helllo to all .Curently i working with affiliate marketing and its pay well but i think i missing nice money in cpa because there people dont must to get theyr card to make a purchase ,they only need to complete an action ,and if you promote pay per lead offers the rewards are better .What its yout thoughts ? what you prefer most ? Thanks

Hi The Legend,

I think generally people beginning their journey of affiliate marketing will start off with clickbank and affiliate program from other service or course providers. Then they may venture into CPA marketing or even Mobile CPA marketing.

The difference IMO is that with desktop affiliate marketing we are taught to build email lists, create blogs and websites and create engaging content worth the sharing and get into Google paid advertising, bing and facebook. Basically the main thing we should be aiming for as an affiliate marketer is to build email list and treat it as an asset.

Whereas CPA marketing relies more on conversion data and split testing (tons of split testing), trying out creatives and angles, optimizing traffic to laser target your traffic to maximize conversion. CPA marketing payouts are generally much lower than affiliate marketing payouts, so most of the time we are buying traffic and that means lots of expenses will be involved.

I would recommend trying both of the types of marketing and see what works great for you. Keep in mind there's no one type of industry where the grass is greener. Both Affiliate Marketing and CPA marketing industry have great mentors that do big amounts as well.

By any chance, if you are willing to try out Mobile CPA Marketing, We would recommend to try out our network, as we focused heavily on mobile content offers. Perfect offers for beginners to start out as it will convert on 1 click or 2 clicks.

Why run mobile content subscription offers?
  • Newbie Affiliate friendly
  • Very cheap traffic on tier 2 & 3 Geo
  • Easy conversion flows (1 Click to 2 Click to convert)
  • High payouts
  • Easiest to test out and acquire data
  • Unlimited scalability as offers usually have no caps

We'll be more than happy to help you get started immediately. Here is the link to our Signup Page and you could also contact directly to our account manager (AM) via Skype ID: ci.villezas

Last edited:
affiliate marketing actually for me is better than CPA
just need to work on it to get the most out of it
create a blog and build a big email list in the niche you're in
use paid advertising

Hi, I am using both but if you want me to choose one than I go with the CPA marketing because it provide much lead than the affiliate marketing I think or in my case only.

Cheers!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for sharing this info. Good luck.

Hi The Legend,

I think generally people beginning their journey of affiliate marketing will start off with clickbank and affiliate program from other service or course providers. Then they may venture into CPA marketing or even Mobile CPA marketing.

The difference IMO is that with desktop affiliate marketing we are thought to build email lists, create blogs and websites and create engaging content worth the sharing and get into Google paid advertising, bing and facebook. Basically the main thing we should be aiming for as an affiliate marketer is to build email list and treat it as an asset.

Whereas CPA marketing relies more on conversion data and split testing (tons of split testing), trying out creatives and angles, optimizing traffic to laser target your traffic to maximize conversion. CPA marketing payouts are generally much lower than affiliate marketing payouts, so most of the time we are buying traffic and that means lots of expenses will be involved.

I would recommend trying both of the types of marketing and see what works great for you. Keep in mind there's no one type of industry where the grass is greener. Both Affiliate Marketing and CPA marketing industry have the great mentors that does big amounts as well.

By any chance, if you are willing to try out Mobile CPA Marketing, We would recommend to try out our network, as we focused heavily on mobile content offers. Perfect offers for beginners to start out as it will convert on 1 click or 2 clicks.

Why run mobile content subscription offers?
  • Newbie Affiliate friendly
  • Very cheap traffic on tier 2 & 3 Geo
  • Easy conversion flows (1 Click to 2 Click to convert)
  • High payouts
  • Easiest to test out and acquire data
  • Unlimited scalability as offers usually have no caps

We'll be more than happy to help you get started immediately. Here is the link to our Signup Page and you could also contact directly to our account manager (AM) via Skype ID: ci.villezas

CPA stands for Cost Per Action in Affiliate Marketing.It is a model which is performance based model.
In this case of model there is no need of website creation, one can use third party websites, there is no need of many landing pages, user directly falls in affiliate advertiser landing page. Clicking will give less cents in comparision of CPA.
Since this model is performance based and that performance means the sale.

yeah it's a real problem sometimes with cpa, cause a lot of people have been cheated online so now most of them are skeptics to register online with their debit cards, this is a big issue for marketers working on cpa , but on affiliate marketing, there are also some issues that can happen, but still, my good experience are with affiliate marketing!!

As an Affiliate Manager, I definitely prefer affiliate marketing!

First of all, sometimes it is quite difficult to get accepted by a CPA network to even start promoting their offers. If you thought that "Hey, I want to spend money promoting their products and they don't have to pay me until I start getting leads, so why they won't instantly accept my application". If you are still wondering about the answer, here are the reasons why:

- By accepting you, they have to dedicate a personal Affiliate Manager. They have to pay him/her regardless if you earned something for them or not. That is why most of the CPA networks do not want newbie affiliates because it is simply not worth it.
- The networks do not know you. You can be a potential scammer. Some of their offers may come from reputable companies and if you would send them a bad quality traffic that would not end well for the network.
- Taking care of affiliates, who are beginners in affiliate marketing, is more difficult and takes much more time than helping an experienced affiliate. A lot of networks, simply, do not want to waste their time.

On the other hand, affiliate marketing is a constantly growing technique of online marketing, where advertisers hand over the marketing actions to independent publishers. In this case, the amount of commission is dependant on the overall results of your promotional campaigns.
Affiliates are motivated by high commission rates, so they bring potential customers to advertiser's sales page of a particular affiliate program. Thanks to affiliation you can earn easy money on a blog or a website - you do not have to wait for a brand, which would like to cooperate with you.

In order to start earning money in affiliation, you need to have a general idea about your business. It is worth to create a well-thought strategy, e.g. match an affiliate program to the profile of your website/blog. Tailoring the advertising message on your site is a fundamental step in earning money through affiliation.
Also, it is important to constantly engage your readers, following trends, looking for unique offers and comparing commission percentages in other programs.
High-quality content, credibility, regularity, and engagement are the key factors that provide big money in affiliation.

The best publishers have their own site, which is very popular, or a vast mailing base and they earn several thousands of $$ per month.

Salutare. It all depends on how you see your traffic acts, but I think you should first test it on several models and see the results. The billing flow is the most important for CPA/CPI, because if it's a one-click flow, then it's easier to make sales. If it's a Credit Card flow, it's harder.

CPL also has lower payout / lead, while CPA has higher payouts. It also depends on the conversion rate.
We all know that a CR of 1/100 with a payout of 1 USD is better than 1/1000 with a payout of 2 USD, for example :)

Last edited by a moderator:
CPA can work great if you know how to use paid advertising and it needs some investment. You can start affiliate marketing with your blog, but it will take some time to get success.

Really smart decision from you @thelegend to start this kind of threads, where we as newbies can get in depth explications from experienced people, to make thing clearer for us before we take the jump in whatever we decide to begin with.
I really like most of replies here, but I mostly like the ones from @WeweMedia & @EasyProfits, cz it's detailed & well organized, really helpful.
Thank you so much guys!

MI
Back